• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventara

Thanks, guys, guess I'll get it.

I'm getting it at EB with their B2G1F. I mainly wanted God Wars for the Vita, so was just looking to get 2 other games similarly priced. Worked out to $30 for each game.

Edit: B2G1F is on used games. Has been going on this month and will end Sunday.

Bought it, been needing a harddrive for my PS4, was only looking for a 2tb one, but that deal is so good I can't pass it up.

Wonder if I can connect it as an external HDD on my PS4, transfer all my installed games then open it and put it inside my PS4 as an internal HDD.

You cannot. the internal hdd forces a format that wipes it if you try to put it in a system other than the one that formats it for system data.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Guys, $30 each for both Puyopuyo Tetris and Binding of Isaac. Both Switch. It's both or nothing. Yay or nay?

Both.

Ive been trying to find Binding of Isaac. I wake up everyday a little closer to paying full price.

trebbble

Both.

Ive been trying to find Binding of Isaac. I wake up everyday a little closer to paying full price.

I have a first print copy that I’m thinking of letting go. It’s got the manual and stickers. Happy to give a below eBay price to a gaffer. Send me a DM if you are interested :)

At Bestbuy.

Buy 2 and SAVE $10, Buy 3 and SAVE $20 on Xbox One games! Excluding Pre-orders.

How to get this deal:

1) Add 2 or 3 Xbox games to cart.
2) The Discount will be automatically applied.

Limited quantities, while supplies last. Not valid with any other offer or promotion. Not valid for pre-orders.

Stacks with current $20 sale games like Titanfall 2 and Battlefront DLC edition.

Clive

Hmm, seems it deducts the $20 from the cheapest game only, so if a game is under $20, you won't get the full discount.

Seems to be exactly what it does. Tried it with Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons which is $9.97 and it deducted exactly that sum from that particular game which was the cheapest in the order.

Solid deal though. Bought Titanfall 2, Mass Effect Andromeda and Fallout 4 for a grand total of $44.98 plus tax. Thanks to dancrane212 for posting the deal!

Blam

Really? I find matchmaking really fast, LOTS of people. Is your internet connection somehow interfering with matchmaking?

I can only assume so since I came on yesterday and it said literally nobody was online.

Also on another note screw those people scapling the player 2 amiibos.

Just went with a much much better scalper which priced jp imports at 38$. nm I thought about it and said it's not worth that much.

iLLmAtlc

Are the video game sales slowly making a comeback? Titanfall and Mass Effect Andromeda (continuation from last week) both down to $20!

Just sell it, I had no problems selling my Destiny copy that came with my original white PS4.

It's just I could sell it but I hate selling things. Dealing with people is such an annoying waste of time.

And I'm pretty sure the cost is almost neutral for getting a PS4 off Amazon JP if I'm getting other stuff shipped at the same time.

But it'd be easier to just get it in Canada. :\

Blam

It's just I could sell it but I hate selling things. Dealing with people is such an annoying waste of time.

And I'm pretty sure the cost is almost neutral for getting a PS4 off Amazon JP if I'm getting other stuff shipped at the same time.

But it'd be easier to just get it in Canada. :\

if this is destiny 2 then you'd get a good amount off of it. If it's destiny 1 you're literally not gonna get any cash for it. You can't even buy D1 Vanilla anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom