• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Is that a good brand/product though? I don't know too much.

A gym enthusiast friend recommended it. They're all the same from my experience, its just about different flavours. Im no expert but the macros seem good enough.

1.5g fat
2g carb
23g protein

-Deimos

Is that a good brand/product though? I don't know too much.
Myprotein.com has some of the best rated protein and have had some big discounts lately. You can use ebates with them too.

Current coupon codes are 30NOW and IMPACT69 for impact whey protein. Probably can't combine them so you can try both to see which one is cheaper. Ebates currently has a 12% rebate and a 30% off coupon for the first order.

khaaan

A gym enthusiast friend recommended it. They're all the same from my experience, its just about different flavours. Im no expert but the macros seem good enough.

1.5g fat
2g carb
23g protein

Myprotein.ca has some of the best rated protein and have had some big discounts lately. You can use ebates with them too.

Current coupon codes are 30NOW and IMPACT69 for impact whey protein. Probably can't combine them so you can try both to see which one is cheaper. Ebates currently has a 12% rebate and a 30% off coupon for the first order.

Cool, thanks! Grabbed three of the Cafe Italiano (not a fan of Banana or Strawberry as flavours lol)
KbBSZoU.png

lol, I guess this is normal for smaller outlets?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Myprotein.ca has some of the best rated protein and have had some big discounts lately. You can use ebates with them too.

Thats a pretty good price too, they also seem to have more flavours available.

I usually order from canadianprotein.com because they're consistently cheap without sales ($80 for 11lbs protein) but Ill shop elsewhere when they have good sales.

slasj

Neo Member
Cool, thanks! Grabbed three of the Cafe Italiano (not a fan of Banana or Strawberry as flavours lol)
KbBSZoU.png

There's no way I would deal with a company that only took email Interac...seems like a huge scam to me. In today's age there are many ways to take credit cards (Interac machines, square, paypal, etc.) and they are easy to get.

Just as a FYI when I went to the Myprotein.ca site it shows as the site is suspended.

Bronetta

KbBSZoU.png

Wait which site is this?

When I ordered from supplementfactory I paid through PayPal.

Edit: they shipped my order out yesterday, its in transit on CanadaPost and I should have it tomorrow.

khaaan

There's no way I would deal with a company that only took email Interac...seems like a huge scam to me. In today's age there are many ways to take credit cards (Interac machines, square, paypal, etc.) and they are easy to get.

Just as a FYI when I went to the Myprotein.ca site it shows as the site is suspended.

Yeah, I tried to check out myprotein.ca earlier today but it didn't work.

Wait which site is this?

When I ordered from supplementfactory I paid through PayPal.

Supplement Factory lol, it lets me get to the checkout page and then says my order won't ship until payment is received via Interac money transfer. Not sure why it's the only option, I thought maybe it was something weird going on with the blender bottles I also had but nope. My signup confirmation email came from a dude named Patrick...though it is a supplementfactory email domain so iunno.

Maybe I'll just stick with Tuna for now lol.

Bronetta

Supplement Factory lol, it lets me get to the checkout page and then says my order won't ship until payment is received via Interac money transfer. Not sure why it's the only option, I thought maybe it was something weird going on with the blender bottles I also had but nope. My signup confirmation email came from a dude named Patrick...though it is a supplementfactory email domain so iunno.

Thats so weird. The only option I had for payment was PayPal.

Lets hope we all get our gains without issue!

-Deimos

Yeah, I tried to check out myprotein.ca earlier today but it didn't work.

My bad, it's .com not .ca

Madness

Gonna call in sick for SNES classic launch. Will go ballistic though if I line up at 6am and still am not guaranteed one. Fucking Reggie.

I pre-ordered Cuphead in-store at ebgames just for that mug. They had to look for it a bit before they finally found the proper sku. Unfortunately, they couldn't find a PC version to pre-order so i just pre-ordered the xbox one version since I was running short on time and had to leave. Now that I think about it though, I guess the code is good for both xbox and W10 anyways.

Thing is, it's more expensive than the steam version... is there a chance this might come with the soundtrack as well, or will it just be the game?

............its just the game, isn't it. Man, I really wanted that soundtrack...

..but that mug..... *groan*

daftstar

Gonna call in sick for SNES classic launch. Will go ballistic though if I line up at 6am and still am not guaranteed one. Fucking Reggie.

I'm planning on going to a Walmart around 8 am before work but it seems like getting one at that time is wishful thinking..

Anyone know if BestBuy is doing an early opening?

sikkinixx

Does bestbuy only ship from Mississauga? Or from BC as well? I'm in the GVRD and was hoping to get it Friday but no movement on my online order. Le sigh.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I pre-ordered Cuphead in-store at ebgames just for that mug. They had to look for it a bit before they finally found the proper sku. Unfortunately, they couldn't find a PC version to pre-order so i just pre-ordered the xbox one version since I was running short on time and had to leave. Now that I think about it though, I guess the code is good for both xbox and W10 anyways.

Thing is, it's more expensive than the steam version... is there a chance this might come with the soundtrack as well, or will it just be the game?

............its just the game, isn't it. Man, I really wanted that soundtrack...

..but that mug..... *groan*
The mug doesn't even look good. If it was shaped like the character though it would be awesome. Just make his body smaller and his head bigger.

mdubs

Banned
I think I’m going to take my chances and try to snag one online, I figure there’s a good shot considering Amazon has none of whatever their allocation is reserved yet before it goes

chrono01

I think I’m going to take my chances and try to snag one online, I figure there’s a good shot considering Amazon has none of whatever their allocation is reserved yet before it goes
Not to mention it'll probably be Prime-exclusive, so if you're a member, even better!

What was the preorder price for Cuphead at Ebgames? It's not on their website, was it cheaper than the Xbox store?

Costco online sells xbox cards at nearly 10% off, so $45 for a $50 code. Add in your costco rebate (2%) and your credit card (1%) and there you got a decent discount.

Grimsen

I have the Electronics rep at Walmart the item code for the SNES classic, he said they were getting 60. Any (ex)associates know how reliable that is for Friday morning?

cube444

I'm planning on going to a Walmart around 8 am before work but it seems like getting one at that time is wishful thinking..

Anyone know if BestBuy is doing an early opening?

I park right next door for work at Pharmacy near Eglinton so plan on hitting the Wal-Mart there.

farisr

Looks like it's time to trade in MGSV now that it's coming to PS+. Maybe having it digitally will actually get me to finish it being able to boot it up whenever I want. (I stopped after finishing chapter 1 and looking at the ch 2 mission list being so many repeats. Watched the rest of the story on YT)

So is the EBGames walk in for SNES Classic @ midnight on the 28th only for Toronto? Or is there somewhere in Ottawa doing the same thing? Or do I basically just book Friday off and show up at Best Buy for 4:00 AM to fight through the mob with garden shears? :(

Ok so my local mom and pop store has decided that my SNES Classic pre order doesn't exist anymore. I was really banking on that, and I have an exam at 8AM Friday morning and then go straight to work.

What are my options? Am I fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom