• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. For the last 2 years E3 promotions from Amazon were a separate thing from Prime. Prime discounts came after.

With all the surprises Prime discount has had on E3 discounts, I wonder if we'll see E3 Deals from Amazon this year. I think this Prime strategy of offering 20% off preorders all year round has worked out well for Amazon and makes little to no sense in changing; offering 20% off for preorders one week in June just doesn't make sense anymore. If they do E3 again this year I wouldn't be surprised if we see Non-Prime members get 20% off while Prime members get 30-35% procent off preorders.

Was it actually? Man, did I sign up for that prime trial then for no reason? I swear I remember it being prime-only.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
y44giieos3kor5xjo7t7.gif

Lol wtf

For every brilliant game Nintendo produces like Zelda, we get trash like this to offset it.

bryt

Anyone want my 20% PSN store code? I'm probably not gonna use it and it expires 3/31.

First person to reply I'll PM you the code.

EDIT: Sent to opticalmace

I get "this week in Playstation" emails now but I never got a 20% off coupon and I haven't even bought anything off PSN this year. Meh, probably for the best anyways.

Luigi87

So my Orzly I ordered on March 3rd (shipped on 6th) still hasn't arrived.

The one I ordered this past Saturday arrived today.

NYR

Lol wtf

For every brilliant game Nintendo produces like Zelda, we get trash like this to offset it.

That is because Japanese people, as amazing as they are, are also some of the weirdest people on the planet, no disrespect.

did you ever change what email address you had connected to your psn account?
Does this mess things up? Because I never get emails, and changed my login email quite a few years ago.

I've tried opting out of getting promotional material, and then checking the boxes off again, didn't work. Tried signing up through a newsletter link, didn't work. Contacted PS Support, they were clueless.

Max_Po

Banned
dam, this NES Classic is really hard to get a freakin hold off.

I got one and now my sister wants one for her kids.

Luigi87

Orzly protector installed. First one I botched. Second one, one tiny, tiny piece of dust snuck through x_x, but I can manage.

kurahadol

any time I try to buy:

We're sorry. This item is no longer available from the seller you selected. We'll move it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. From there, you can click the item to return to its product information page and try another seller.

Same.

Christ almighty this is maddening.

Anth0ny

you have to be a crazy person if you still think nintendo isn't purposely holding back stock for the nes classic.

we're almost in april and it's still a "comes in stock, website glitches out, sold out instantaneously" situation. I bet they'd love to keep that going all the way to the holiday season this year.

Jashobeam

not videogame related but a really nice deal for Sony Hi-Res Walkman ($214) at the source, comes with in-ear noise cancelling headphones that are going for about $248 alone at amazon. I had the older model and lost it a few months ago, its a really great device and sounds awesome, can't wait to try the noise cancelling earbuds.

antibolo

Banned
you have to be a crazy person if you still think nintendo isn't purposely holding back stock for the nes classic.

we're almost in april and it's still a "comes in stock, website glitches out, sold out instantaneously" situation. I bet they'd love to keep that going all the way to the holiday season this year.

Never attribute to malice what you can attribute to incompetence.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
We PS4 and xbone now
day 1 patches
But it's not a patch, it's only 1/3 of the game on the cart with the other 2/3rds as a download. It says an internet connection is required which implies you can't play the game at all without the download. That's horrible.

tsundoku

But it's not a patch, it's only 1/3 of the game on the cart with the other 2/3rds as a download. It says an internet connection is required which implies you can't play the game at all without the download. That's horrible.

Try playing a "Gold Master" PS4 game

i-Jest

Was it actually? Man, did I sign up for that prime trial then for no reason? I swear I remember it being prime-only.

People were signing up for the trial in hopes of getting an additional 20% off of E3 orders that were 20% and 30% off already. That actually worked for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom