• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin -Saturday September 16th |OT| This is Boxing

Wallach

Just remembered this card is tonight, guess I'll buy it on the PS4 and see how that goes.

Fuck I'm so excited for this fight, feels like it has been a while since a really great fight has been lined up.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Great night for fight fans 👊

Unfortunately it's my girl's birthday so I'll be missing most of it 😞

Come on son. I took my wife to see Game 1 of the Yanks/Mets Subway World Series at a bar. For our Anniversary. Make it happen.

Tubie

They are making it a point that the fight starts at around 11pm and not close to midnight like some PPVs have done in the past.

Aztec_82

Can somebody tell me how to buy this on PS4? I have Vue but I don't see any options for buying PPVs. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Wallach

Martin needs to like... do something. He couldn't really have any more physical advantage on Rojo but is just kinda getting punched and going back to his corner.

Wallach

Rojo's not even wearing his shorts high so Martin really should have been able to avoid that point reduction. May cost him this fight.

So has the main fight started yet? I'm trying to order PPV for my grandfather but the DirecTV people on the phone are taking forever to do anything.

Oscar

More of an MMA fan but I'm catching this at my local restaurant with no cover. Enjoying the undercard, these last two fights have been bangers.

Top Bottom