• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom love me

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Wow. I literally felt humored thinking this was a brilliant Photoshop, but again..wow!

30u3kad.gif

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
grandjedi6 said:
Gazunta said NeoGAF itself is also in the credits

Aye. Gaz is awesome.

Though if we were counting individual posters, I'd be in a lot more games. And I imagine a buncha poseters are as well, heh.

Anyway, good job OP :lol

Just about any company (well a large amount anyways) could pull up a random internet post that puts them in a positive light. Just about every company has at least one or two fanboys in the world shilling for it.

However, that doesn't take away from the fact that Capcom is moving in the right direction. I just want some 2D SRPG's and RPG's to download.

pswii60

Opus Angelorum said:
So pswii60 now that you're an insider at Capcom, where is my damn Lost Planet 2?

Cancelled due to GAF collectively slating the first game after a port was announced for PS3 this week
;)

Aggelos

pswii60 said:
Cancelled due to GAF collectively slating the first game after a port was announced for PS3 this week
;)

:lol
And where is my bloody Dino Crisis 4?
pswii60, please do something!

Uncle

I like how they wrote "getting it". Kinda gives the impression of an old dude trying to "get home with the downies" or something.

pswii60

Aggelos said:
And where is my bloody Dino Crisis 4?
pswii60, please do something!

The critically acclaimed and commercially successful Xbox classic, Dino Crisis 3, is currently being remade for Wii, with a release expected Q2 2008.
> >

Shahadan

pswii60 said:
The critically acclaimed and commercially successful Xbox classic, Dino Crisis 3, is currently being remade for Wii, with a release expected Q2 2008.
> >

Oh no, what have you done.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Goddamn... Capcom quoting people on GAF?

If thats the case message to capcom: Dont release Megaman on Wii unless you cut the price, the anniversary collection is REALLY cheap! So cheap that 5 bucks a game only someone who never goes outside would pay!

*random rant after buying Golden Axe and hating it and then getting Sega collection*

Aggelos

pswii60 said:
> >

Dino Crisis 3 remake?!?! No, I'd rather have a nursing bottle (to drink milk)

pswii60 said:
> >
But the Wii isn't capable of giving it the potential it deserves. :(

jax (old)

Banned
HOLYSHIT. um, yes. capcom reads neogaf? Sorry about the bumpage but I just somehow wandered onto this thread.

Hi CAPCOM MAKE ME DINO CRISIS 3 (the real one). mmmm. Will Buy.

Top Bottom