• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom sale on 360

MarkusRJR

Ended up buying digital games and DLC. Most of the retail games there are way cheaper in their physical format.

So excited to play RE4 HD.

DYLANH24

Neo Member
Grabbed DMC HD collection, RE: Revelations, RE 6 DLC and Third Strike, hells yeah.
Also had enough left over for Dark Souls 2 DLC.

KyleCross

What do you guys think the odds are of Capcom doing a similar sale on PSN? I am really tempted by DMC HD Collection specifically but I'd rather play with the Dualshock.

GAF, I need your help with Devil May Cry HD Collection.

Should I get it here digitally on the system and controller I least prefer... or spend another 10 bucks and get it on the PS3 physically? (Amazon has it for $15.37 but shipping will probably bump it up to about $20 which is how much I can get it in a local Walmart)

I can't really tell you which one to go with, but either way that price is more than worth it for that collection. You get one great classic and one AMAZING game
ignore DMC2, only play it to appreciate 3 more.

Never played a DMC game before. Thinking of picking it up during this sale, or eBay.

Do it! More people need to play this series.

Picked up DMC HD as a warmup for Bayonetta 2 and picked up CVX because why not have another copy of CV that I'll never play. Solid sale.

Already own a handful of games from this sale set.

Picked up Asura's Wrath and Super Street Fighter II HD though.

$3.75 is such a good price for my fav Street Fighter: III 3rd Strike.

everyone get this game, although i got it for $5 last xbl sale

asura_logo.png

DedValve

Banned
Anyone wanna go through some RE5 with me?

After Remake being announced and playing RE4 for the first time in years the nostalgia hit me hard and I bought this again realizing its only fun with friends =/

I got a mic and would be down. Also have all the dlc and versus apparently.

GT: Dedvalve

Top Bottom