• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom to announce 13 new games on August 1

Jarnet87

It's only a matter of time til Capcom merges with Enix and they fulfill their evil plan of going entirely mobile / social online.

CTLance

DEATH TO DUCKROLL
WE SHALL FEED ON HIS CARCASS
qcGo0.jpg

Li Kao

Capcom Online Games will be holding a conference (which will be streamed) on August 1 in Japan to announce 13 brand new online, smartphone, and social game titles. There will also be news updates for Monster Hunter Frontier G and Onimusha Soul.

I bet everyone here is going to be so excited! :D

Wario is Duckroll alt confirmed :p

red731

Hopefully some/one of them will be good.

Dontes new 2D side scrolling adventures with pizza.
Pay two dollars for Cerberus pet and three dollars for DMC3 Dante skin.
You can finish this game without paying anything!*

*not

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fuck this shit, I'm so mad right now.

All I wanted this gen was an Onimusha. I got shiiiiiiiit. SHIIIIIIIT.

SeanR1221

Well, I'd be happy with some new games/ports on iOS. Especially if they'll use the controller API dropping with iOS 7.

Imagine street fighter or power stone with that :)

CTLance

Come to think of it, Duckroll did not go for the kill. He could have legitimately added "(mentions MonHun and Onimusha)" or something to that effect to the title. Now THAT would have stung.

Darhan

Capcom is dead for me. And for me, is really sad to see this company now, thinking in what they were in the past.

Road

Come to think of it, Duckroll did not go for the kill. He could have legitimately added "(mentions MonHun and Onimusha)" or something to that effect to the title. Now THAT would have stung.

He could even have said "Capcom to announce next-gen games on August 1st" and he wouldn't be lying.

Capcom is dead for me. And for me, is really sad to see this company now, thinking in what they were in the past.

A shame because they still put out some pretty interesting games from time to time. In general I find calling any company dead a bit silly though.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Maybe we'll get news of an Edgeworth 2 localiz--I can't even finish that. :(

Fuck what Capcoms become. :(

Power_Stone.jpg

250px-Rival_Schools_cover.jpg

Part 3 please

Edit: aww fuck you Ducky :(

If I was granted the wish to have sequels to any two of Capcom's franchises, it would be these. Power Stone 3 and Rival Schools 3. Then I could die a moderately happy man (need Shenmue III for full eternal bliss).

But yeah, I was pumped at the thread title... then I read the OP.

13 brand new online, smartphone, and social game titles.

Monster Hunter Factions
Monster Hunter Village
Monster Hunter Legends
Monster Hunter Freedom iOS
Street Fighter Legends Online
Street Fighter Village
Dragon's Dogma Heroes
Dragon's Dogma: Knights and Towers

And five others I can't think of now.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Why's everyone so mean to me? ;_;

Tr4Gsjh.jpg
The OP... Your avatar... This post... everything makes me want to break shit at work right now ._.

Top Bottom