• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capture the WORST screenshots of otherwise gorgeous games!

Blablabla repost blah you really really didnt see it, I knew that one a long time ago, you did not know that picture lol, I knew it in kindergarten... Did i click the wrong link? Is this Reddit?

Of course using Oblivion is cheating because, well, Oblivion. But I think it should be represented in a thread like this. After all it HAS some areas that are pretty beautiful.

Artadius

Hey let's not forget the classics.

N9c9sEo.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
dKtGKQR.jpg

I can't seem to get a full rez version of this pic. But anyways, it's a mirror in Killzone that's basically just a super blurry texture. I was shocked to find it, because otherwise it's a very good looking game. Even MGS2 had "real" in-game mirrors....

Hoo-doo

Banned
It's like you guys never played with uncharted 2's multiplayer theater mode.

God, I have tons of hilarious images of Drake, Sully, Elena, Chloe and the rest with the craziest facial expressions saved on the triple.
Whenever you make them jump or do something, they often pull the wildest faces, sometimes bugging out like crazy.

Link Man

Banned
dKtGKQR.jpg

I can't seem to get a full rez version of this pic. But anyways, it's a mirror in Killzone that's basically just a super blurry texture. I was shocked to find it, because otherwise it's a very good looking game. Even MGS2 had "real" in-game mirrors....

Perhaps the PC is a vampire?

Forsythia

While the other pics are surely lol-worthy, that dog from Lightning Returns is the best. What were they thinking with that thing?!

I know that dog looks dumb as hell but I just can't understand how someone animated that, saw the clipping ears, and then proceeded to call the character done. Then other people reviewed that character in various stages and gave their approval. How is that possible?

I hate character model clipping.

Witcher 2 even had bad examples of it. One of the Kings in the game had this giant thick belt (designed like a castle or something) and just about everytime he moved it would just clip right through his body. It's made even worse by the fact that the Geralt had some really GOOD examples of not clipping like his book and belt stuff bouncing against his leg.

I know that dog looks dumb as hell but I just can't understand how someone animated that, saw the clipping ears, and then proceeded to call the character done. Then other people reviewed that character in various stages and gave their approval. How is that possible?

"Well...shit that's the best we can do guys. Let's call it a day"

My god that Dog is beautiful in all the worst ways. LR is one of the strangest games when it comes to..um..'creative' textures.

First time seeing derp drake. I will never sleep again.

Top Bottom