• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capture the WORST screenshots of otherwise gorgeous games!

Foffy

Banned
DrhXK8j.jpg

Why is this poor dog all shiny? Does he mutate? Looks happy though.

This was in a cutscene? Holy SHIT how does a company focus on that mess front and center?

To compound on the silly stretchyness of ArmA being posted before, this isn't a picture, but a video. Greatness.

Cuburt

I was just about to go to sleep until I stumbled upon this thread and had to read the whole thing. So good.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
That's in a cutscene? WTH Squeenix, what the hell.

Lightning Returns is very good at having closeups in cutscenes that it really shouldn't be doing. So many zoom ins on weird looking NPCs with atrocious wall textures right behind them.

Tuck

Amazing thread. Shame the original concept sort of got lost along the way, but some great shops in here.

komplanen

I know that dog looks dumb as hell but I just can't understand how someone animated that, saw the clipping ears, and then proceeded to call the character done. Then other people reviewed that character in various stages and gave their approval. How is that possible?

Top Bottom