• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Digital 10$ PSN Cards

Hey guys,

There is an offer on https://mobile.pcgamesupply.com/special-promotion/ where you get a 10$ PSN card for 6,19€. The offer seems to be one per customer, but I just tried it again and again and got 130$ for just 80,47€. If you're using an american account to buy already cheaper games like me this seems to be a really good deal.

I just used "Check out with Paypal", maybe that's the trick.

Bought ps+ and now 13 Cards from them, which i all used on my account without any problems.

My brother couldn't buy anything because his Paypal account got rejected by them.

Don't know if I'm just lucky, but I thought if there is a chance, you should know :)

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Thanks for the heads up. It only worked once for me tho, kept getting "You cannot purchase more than 1 special promotion products" after that.

yaffi

Thanks for the heads up. It only worked once for me tho, kept getting "You cannot purchase more than 1 special promotion products" after that.

That's how it's supposed to work. No idea how OP managed to buy so many. I'm kinda jealous.

PSN? yea obviously, meant if I need a US Paypal account or credit card, if not than cool, I'd buy cards for 60$.

No US Paypal needed.

PSN? yea obviously, meant if I need a US Paypal account or credit card, if not than cool, I'd buy cards for 60$.

I used my german Paypal account. It should work, but as i said my brother didn't get it to work. Don't know what their criteria is for letting people buy or not :)

sheaaaa

Try paying via Paypal, from the mobile version of the shop page that OP provided in his link, but doing it on a desktop. I've bought 2 so far.

Lichter

"Your order could not be processed [...] If you feel this was by mistake then please re-place your order in one hour."

That's how it's supposed to work. No idea how OP managed to buy so many. I'm kinda jealous.

No US Paypal needed.

After my purchase i closed the window and clicked on the link again and used the checkout with Paypal link again. Did this exactly the same on repeat. Always went through.

I'm on mobile, maybe that's it?

yaffi

No sign of any email confirmations, still 'pending order'. Anyone else got this?

You should get an email from "donotreply@vcdelivery.com".

Also tried via the mobile website, but still can't order more than one code. :<

How you managed to buy more cards? I can buy only 1 promotion card.

I'm using mobile link on desktop browser, then once the purchase has been made (via PayPal) then clicking on the magnifying glass, the PSN icon and then scrolling to the $10 card and choosing pay by PayPal

dose

You should get an email from "donotreply@vcdelivery.com".

Also tried via the mobile website, but still can't order more than one code. :<
Nothing :/ Even checked the spam folder.
Edit: A mail has finally come through.

yaffi

Nothing :/ Even checked the spam folder.

But you got the verification coder through your phone?

Also accessed the website through mobile on PC: nothing. Tried via my tablet: nothing.

I give up. 10 PSN bucks for cheap is good enough.

dose

But you got the verification coder through your phone?

Also accessed the website through mobile on PC: nothing. Tried via my tablet: nothing.

I give up. 10 PSN bucks for cheap is good enough.
Yeh, I did the verification thing ages ago. A mail has arrived now thanks, seemed to take forever!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

Blarg.

Edit: "Registration Failed. Policy score error" WTF

Soriku

Thanks OP. I was able to buy two individually from the link. Just waiting for the emails now. Picking up Gravity Rush.

Going to stop at $110

wWVFQdB.png

LewieP

They were unable to process my payment, possibly because I am in a different country to that associated with my paypal account. Dunno.

These won't work for the UK store correct?

Correct, but it is trivial to set up a separate US account then make purchases from that. This is often the way to get the best prices on PSN.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Just tried on my smartphone, got the same "Service Unavailable" message. Maybe I need to use Paypal instead of using my card?

I can only order the $10 card once though since its a special promotion. Is there any way to get past this?

E.g. Multiple orders separately?

Hasney

Ha, all the transactions made my card start to get refused. Giving it half an hour and hoping they have stock as I still have a couple pending.

Still, even if no more work, got $60, so I'm happy.

Top Bottom