• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Digital 10$ PSN Cards

Trumpets

Had ~£15 in my Paypal account which has now been converted into $30 worth of PSN credit. Great stuff, thanks for posting.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Finally got an order to go through, now it's pending. Been a few minutes, sure hope I was able to take advantage of the deal. If it works, might just get one or two more codes, $14 for $20 or $21 for $30 is good enough for me.

Hasney

Topped up my PayPal account so my card doesn't get flagged again and the newer orders are going through fine. Annoyingly, there's £4.80 on my daily spending limit and it won't let me buy another one!

Topped up my PayPal account so my card doesn't get flagged again and the newer orders are going through fine. Annoyingly, there's £4.80 on my daily spending limit and it won't let me buy another one!

Damn! :( Maybe if not used before they limit the spending?

Just grabbed my 12th card, gets me Uncharted 4+DLC and Ratchet and Clank all for the sum of £57.60

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is the product page suppose to say it's $10, because it's not giving me the discount price again.

g11

Looks like they shut it down. I got 3 orders in and now it just says "No Special Promotion". Guess their supply ran out. Oh well, $30 PSN for $21 cash is okay by me.

Hasney

Damn! :( Maybe if not used before they limit the spending?

Just grabbed my 12th card, gets me Uncharted 4+DLC and Ratchet and Clank all for the sum of £57.60

Yeah, I think their check is probably just wrong and they want at least £0.01 left in the daily spending limit. or it's doing a conversion from another currency.

Still, £82 odd is enough credit I think!

EDIT: Well, £78. one is still pending from when my card got blocked. $160 will do me.

Thanks OP.

Got 17.

I had a limit left but before I could make it 18 they stopped it.

Added as much as I could before the PSN wallet limit was reached.

I don't even have a PS4.

OCD Guy

All done, thanks to the people that ordered a shit load of cards. I couldn't even purcahse one (too slow so that's my fault)

The limit per customer should have been imposed more strictly in my opinion.

Thanks OP.

Got 17.

I had a limit left of $7 but before I could make it 18 they stopped it.

Added as much as I could before the PSN wallet limit was reached.

I doubt even have a PS4.

Is the last part meant to say you don't even have a PS4?

So you'll be selling them on? Or stacking them up for when you do get one?

Crap is over, and I could not get 1 =(, something went wrong with the phone verification and they keep sending me that annoying email.

Well.. uncharted 4 will have to wait.

All done, thanks to the people that ordered a shit load of cards.

The limit per customer should have been imposed more strictly in my opinion.

Is the last part meant to say you don't even have a PS4?

SO you'll be selling them on? Or stqacking them up for when you do get one?

I mean I have a PS3 and Vita.

I'm a huge game collector. I have over 150 physical ps3 games, over 30 Vita games. That's not getting into other systems.

Over 100 PS1 Classics and over 100 PSN games not PS Plus.

It's just probably very unusual that someone would buy so much PSN credit without a PS4. Though I have bought a few PS4 games. I probably will spend all of this on PS Plus and PS3 and Vita stuff.

Hasney

Is anyone else getting errors redeeming the codes? Got a bunch in, but Sony keeps giving me an error now. Not a bad code error, just the whole store.

OCD Guy

I mean I have a PS3 and Vita.

I'm a huge game collector. I have over 150 physical ps3 games, over 30 Vita games. That's not getting into other systems.

Over 100 PS1 Classics and over 100 PSN games not PS Plus.

It's just probably very unusual that someone would buy so much PSN credit without a PS4. Though I have bought a few PS4 games. I probably will spend all of this on PS Plus and PS3 and Vita stuff.

Do you have an XBox one or you've just not jumped on the current gen consoles?

PS4 is well worth picking up, although you might now be waiting for the new revision.

Hasney

Codes started going through again, but didn't realise there was a $150 limit in the wallet (already had a bit of credit), so bought Deception, Gravity Rush and Toukiden and I still get the error on the last few codes. Hm.

EDIT: Gave it a minute and the last couple went through too. $160, noice.

Supposedly next week at Target if you buy at least $75 worth of game cards you get a $15 gift gard. That's like 17% off of $90.

I was playing to buy a combination of PSN and Eshop cards but now I'll go straight for Eshop.

Do you have an XBox one or you've just not jumped on the current gen consoles?

PS4 is well worth picking up, although you might now be waiting for the new revision.

Wii U since launch I'm personally extremely happy with it.

I own a lot of games (over 200 physical on my Wii not counting digital) so I have a backlog in the hundreds any way.

I've also recently got back into collecting PS2 stuff. I got a great deal on two used but complete Guncon bundles for Ninja Assault and Time Crisis 3 from a Retro Games store near me.

I'll eventually get a PS4 but I'll get an NX first honestly. The games appeal to me more.

Hey OP, the currency symbol goes before the numbers you berk!

6crQ9kx.jpg

Sorry... :(

oddjobs

Got one code for $10 and a phishing attempt for an "eGiftcard from Sony Playstation" about an hour later.

Sure it's possible the two aren't related but I'd make extra sure I'm not using the same email + PW in other places.

Ogawa-san

Got one code for $10 and a phishing attempt for an "eGiftcard from Sony Playstation" about an hour later.

Sure it's possible the two aren't related but I'd make extra sure I'm not using the same email + PW in other places.
It's not a phishing attempt, it's the code. I found it weird too, but since it didn't ask me for anything and just handed the code...

That's not a phishing attempt that's an automail with your code in, saves logging back in to the store etc.

Top Bottom