• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Digital 10$ PSN Cards

Qvoth

do they accept overseas phone number? someone mentioned you gotta give them your phone number but i'm not american

ckleow

Getting "We are sorry, this phone number has already been used on another account." when trying to verify my phone.

:(

Qvoth

hmm my payment didn't go through and the order was cancelled
gonna try it again in an hour, if it still doesn't work then i'll just give up
wtzgU.gif

dex3108

Fun fact i got confirmation code from same number that i am getting confirmation codes from Microsoft (2-step verification). :D

methane47

Cannot process the request, and when i contacted support the sent me this illuminating response

Satendra Gurjar replied:
Hello,

I apologize for the issues you have experienced. Our order processing system is an automatic system that is managed by a different department. Unfortunately if an order has been canceled we do not have specific information as to why this had occurred.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for absolutely nothing Satendra

Ordered one. Paid by Paypal. Got a Paypal email but nothing from the company at all, not even a confirmation. How long does it take to come through?

LAM09

Managed to get one. The promotion ended early than expected

Edit: It keeps changing between PSN and Nintendo cards

shimrra

Tried 3x and each time my order was cancelled. Not sure what is going on but looks like the deal is done, for a second Nintendo $10 card was on sale but the second I added it to the cart the deal was done.

Son Of D

Saw the ad this morning but couldn't buy as I was on my way to class. Got $35 saved up now. Will use that towards Overwatch methinks.

Nazgul11

I've got a quick question for anyone that also redeemed one of these codes;

Shortly after redeeming my code, I realized that all of "Powers Season 1" and a preview for "Powers Season 2" randomly showed up in my purchase history, transaction history and download list (TV tab).

Obviously it's a free transaction... But am I the only one?

Does this have something to do with these specific codes?

Or, did this just happen automatically because of the show being free and Sony trying to get it into the people's hands? (I've never once been to the product page)

dex3108

I managed to get one after 4th try and changing currency to Euro (i am from Europe). To be honest i don't mind using my card because as i said max balance on my card is never more than 10$ except when i need to buy something then i add funds to card and buy it in coupe of hours. I also prefer to use PayPal but i think that this store is legit (nothing worse than CDKeys or G2A).

I managed to get one after 4th try and changing currency to Euro (i am from Europe). To be honest i don't mind using my card because as i said max balance on my card is never more than 10$ except when i need to buy something then i add funds to card and buy it in coupe of hours. I also prefer to use PayPal but i think that this store is legit (nothing worse than CDKeys or G2A).

having your card info compromised can still be a pain in the ass. It's not worth $3 to me

dex3108

They'll know and be able to store your CC info.

One thing is sure they don't save CC info on their web page. But they probably do save at least part of the CC info somewhere so they can check if you try to buy second code with same card. At least i think that they do that.

You can pay with PayPal. Just go to the main page and select the $10 PSN card from there.
I'm not sure why the link that was posted only has CC option.

They are legit (though I've always been able to pay with PayPal and don't understand what might be happening now with that, shitty if they changed it).

They're a great alternative for people who live abroad and need prepaid card funds for their country of origin.

Top Bottom