• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chicks cosplaying as Link, and these strange emotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkpen

Banned
there's nothing wrong with finding them attractive, Link cosplay or not. If anything, the Link cosplay certainly creations an awkward and confusing sexual tension that's perhaps even more exciting than if they did female characters.

What I don't get is why ds fanboy is posting this now. These pictures have floating around the net for quite a while now.

Atilac

Insaniac said:
linkpikim is a little..... mannish.
It was brought to my attention that linkpikim is a dude (after I posted the link). I'm not sure if its a chris crocker like situation. But joystick said it was a chick.

Edit: The-Switcher sent my a PM, he brought it to my attention.

Victrix

*beard*
Atilac said:
It was brought to my attention that linkpikim is a dude (after I posted the link). I'm not sure if its a chris crocker like situation. But joystick said it was a chick.

LINK IS A DUDE, FAP WITH FEAR THREAD

Atilac said:

Edit: The-Switcher sent my a PM, he brought it to my attention.

:lol :lol :lol

Damn those JRPGS. They get me every time!

KTallguy

Banned
If you ignore the fact that they are dressed up like a fictional male character...

Pointy ears, ugh. I just think of this:

spock-1.jpg

Atilac

crowphoenix said:

On second thought I need confirmation of pikimlinks gender. The-switcher could have been fucking with my mind.

FoxSpirit

crowphoenix said:
Those girls are very attractive and have done cosplay right.

QFT.

They are both very cute... now if their character is just as pure as Link's, I'd more than happily date. :D

KTallguy said:
If you ignore the fact that they are dressed up like a fictional male character...

Yeah, I was ignoring that.

I'd like to see them do girl character cosplay, but beggars can't be choosers.

You have to answer a question:

Have you ever gotten an erection while playing the Legend of Zelda?

The obvious follow up is:

Which Zelda game was it?

If the answer to the first is yes, then it is a bit strange. If the answer to the follow up is Wind Waker, you may want to consider castration before you do something you'll regret.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Atilac said:
On second thought I need confirmation of pikimlinks gender. The-switcher could have been fucking with my mind.

The pic in the "about me" looks fairly male. I'd say pikim's male.

crowphoenix said:

:lol

I am *so* writing an El Scorcho/JRPG parody.

Zenith

Banned
Angry Grimace said:
Those chicks are like 15. Off limits, brah.

Although it doens't help that they're virtually straddling each other like strippers in each photo

16 is the age of consent over here (and lots of other countries). you do realise that nothing happens on their 16th birthday? their hymens are not going to suddenly twang open and flash a "go for launch" sign. their bodies and personalities won't have changed in the few months from when those pics were taken till when they're legal.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
That is cosplay done right as for your question my man like what you like and be happy with it.

nbraun80

hansen1.jpg

In the Voice of Chris Hansen:
Why don't you have a seat right over there. Yep right there. Yes, you can have some Lemonade if you'd like. Now, What are you doing here? You came here just to talk to her?....with a condom and Taco Bell? Oh, so you're her friend? Would a friend say, "I going to (blank) your dirty (blank) with my (blankity blank)?" Yes, you are stupid. Yes, your wife is going to kill you. Yes, you're free to go, but first let me tell you that I'm Chris Hansen and I'm doing a report for Dateline NBC called To Catch A Predator, and if you have anything else you'd like to add we'd be more than happy to hear it.

I kinda rambled there, but on topic, yes they are both attractive...

Redd

Wow, now I can finally understand why women and I guess some men gamers are attracted to Link. Those women cosplayers make me see Link in a whole new light.

Desi

Cute. Who's the boy? The lack of boobies is disturbing.

Chinner said:
One of them is slightly chubby and the other has a pointy nose. Pass.
Like Shidoshi I understand. unless I don't and then I agree again because of the lack of booty.

Atilac said:
Any time pikminlink's pics come up on 4chan she's referred to as, well, "she". Probably just has a boyish face.

With the exception of PikminLink, who is my friend, I hate females cosplaying as Link. She at least tries to look like a guy. This whole fangirl obsession with making Link a female is annoying as hell. Everytime I see a girl making a "female" version of Link cosplay or fanart, I want to slam my head in the wall, or toss them into the Evil Jar. This is the side of Zelda fans most gamers do not get. There is a HUGE ASS portion of the Zelda fanbase (and JRPG/Final Fantasy fanbase) who are NOT gamers and could care less about the games but just want to make "pretty" things based on the games.

TSA said:
With the exception of PikminLink, who is my friend, I hate females cosplaying as Link. She at least tries to look like a guy. This whole fangirl obsession with making Link a female is annoying as hell. Everytime I see a girl making a "female" version of Link cosplay or fanart, I want to slam my head in the wall, or toss them into the Evil Jar. This is the side of Zelda fans most gamers do not get. There is a HUGE ASS portion of the Zelda fanbase (and JRPG/Final Fantasy fanbase) who are NOT gamers and could care less about the games but just want to make "pretty" things based on the games.
i want to see these zelda fans with huge asses.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Because i can't find the picture:

I'd hit it

so hard that if you pull me out you'd become the king of England!

Desi

plagiarize said:
i want to see these zelda fans with huge asses.
all i ask. I hate that try to look like a boy shit. Look like a whore you got my money.

oh shit Deedlits waist like like 7 inches...

Sule

Could you guys stop bringing up the possibility of them being dudes? Some of us just want to right click > save ass. We don't want to know.

Michan

AtomskEater said:
Any time pikminlink's pics come up on 4chan she's referred to as, well, "she". Probably just has a boyish face.
Pikminlink is a girl; I know her indirectly through a friend of mine and hers.

Desi

Sule said:
Could you guys stop bringing up the possibility of them being dudes? Some of us just want to right click > save ass. We don't want to know.
What ass is there to save? Reveal your secrets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom