• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chicks cosplaying as Link, and these strange emotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
CosplayMorrigan.jpg

Nothing will ever top this. Oh sweet jebus.

bounchfx

looking at this makes me feel like the next page is them getting undressed and licking each other.

which it should be

oh god what happened to you link

bounchfx said:
looking at this makes me feel like the next page is them getting undressed and licking each other.

which it should be
Ok, I'm ordering everyone in this thread to go for a cold shower... now. :lol

Innotech

Banned
firehawk12 said:
See, for me the hair turns an otherwise hot girl into a real doll.
Oh well.
have you seen Chobits at all? Chii's hair is crazy long and blonde and unrealistic looking. Because shes basically a fuckable computer. I know thats WTF but this is Japan. and the show is surprisingly good despite its stupid premise.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Innotech said:
have you seen Chobits at all? Chii's hair is crazy long and blonde and unrealistic looking. Because shes basically a fuckable computer. I know thats WTF but this is Japan. and the show is surprisingly good despite its stupid premise.

See, maybe I'm buying into some weird racist thing, but I wouldn't have a problem with it if it was some hot white girl who had blonde hair and did her hair up like that. But for some reason, blonde on a Japanese girl just emphasizes the fakeness... hence the real doll look.
Now, if people would stick to those freaky blue haired characters, I probably wouldn't have a problem either way.

Atilac

the thoroughbred said:
Firstly they are hot. It isn't weird to like dressing up. Hell we all have fetishes and it is a commonly understood phenomena. Pretty looking girls dressed in Link's outfit is damn hot. Yes I admit it. Hell can I buy one of those?

Secondly where were these girls found, and what were they doing? Are these just models doing a photo shoot? Or are they true Zelda fans and decided to express their fangirlism by dressing up? If so, damn are they saucy. If not, well... yes I know it's wishfull thinking.

And did I forget to mention, the two pictures of the girls holding each other, makes me horny. Boy are they hot. What a tease. OP is a genius, how did you come across this? (No pun/sexual innuendo intended).
I saw something on Joystick.

I like the chicks not the cloths. Thanks for confirming pikimlinks gender, it wasn't important, just the-switcher fucking with me.

Crushed said:
"35/m/Great Sea short and stout loves rupees, looking for adventurous m fairylover. My dream is to fly in waterspout with other m and we JO each other, but no gay stuff. You bring boat, i bring ballad of gales, contact if interested"

late i know, but holy shit crushed. you are my golden god.

Shouta

Eh, all the regular ones have been taken. Here's what I found in my folder that was already posted.

cos15.jpg

P0503106.jpg

P1040015.jpg

The Bonne cosplay is cute.

Innotech

Banned
lunlunqq said:
More from the Rikku girl. She's Chinese.
4.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

A different Chinese girl.
12.jpg

13.jpg

edit: added one more pic.
Ok Im part Chinese so I feel perfectly comfortable with saying those are the hottest cosplayers I have ever fucking seen.

Insaniac said:
well they do look cute, i mean as females, not regarding Link

their Link costumes are impeccable too.

[IG]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.dsfanboy.com/media/2008/03/a1995157_link_cosplayers.jpg[/IMG]

the link on link is a little disturbing though

Is this the first step in a long series of steps leading to coming out of the closet?

Innotech

Banned
RiskyChris said:

Is this the first step in a long series of steps leading to coming out of the closet?
how is that indicative of coming out of the closet? Hes attracted to the girls. Does not compute.

Struct09

I scanned through the thread and didn't see it posted yet...

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/den/493689524.html

2qvfp85.jpg

Hi, I know thats strange one. I want a guy who looks like link. from the game. I thought to myself that I might as well be honest. I look like zelda, so why not ask for it? who knows.. I know theres a guy like that. So if you think you look like link, the blonde skater cut, and light eyes look email me. Im a simple chick who loves zelda. I know thats a corney one to ask but heck we might as well be honest as to what we like? am I right? I want a guy like that and a guy who is romantic and believes in chilvary, love, old school ways, and doesnt have a problem with european culture. Thanks a bunch!!! If I like you, and you have a pic, ill email you back. PS I WILL NOT RESPOND to guys without FACE SHOTS. period. Thankyou for understanding. Im not a body chick. more a face and Please only guys 30 and below. And please do not email me rude comments... this world has too many jerks and I delete them and report to the authorities. Its extreme I know But please have respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom