• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Brown ft Rihanna - Turn Up The Music(Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Zkhw1.gif

what is this mentality??
eMecL.gif

Hi Plywood, how are you?

wrdFt.gif

I need you to make gifs of this video.
bMcHI.gif

MC3sH.gif

z4IQm.gif

E7wtH.gif

SzMvz.gif

kxF0S.gif

OBdUI.gif

j3RJF.gif

9tTdi.gif

rev7L.gif

Kyon

Banned
Dead... I didn't notice it was Plywood. Just when last night I was asking if anyone knew he was hot. I been a fan
09954248.gif

Kyon

Banned
Plywood is gorgeous though.... He's hotter than Chris Brown and that's my fave. Lordt Chris could never ever.
tumblr_ln410wUHqh1qim3l4.gif

Kyon

Banned
That's the point. 0 receipts. 0 evidence. It makes no sense. How could no one outside the club see her when he even tweeted when he was at the club? How can there be 0 pics? That's why it's super fake. He was also with Tyga both of them together would have eyes on all the time.

EDIT: when he acted a fool on GOOD morning America there was pics the instant it happened and there were witnesses. The only witness here is some girl claiming this happened.

I'm going to take this time to ask questions.

What is a 'stan'?
What's with the tea references?
Why so many gifs of New York? She that popular?
Why is Cynosure so angry?

Satch

Banned
I'm going to take this time to ask questions.

What is a 'stan'?
What's with the tea references?
Why so many gifs of New York? She that popular?

Stan - over obsessed super fan
tea - gossip, scoop (ie. "What's the tea?" = "What's the scoop?"; "Spilled tea" means that gossip is out/rumors have been spread)
New York gifs - she's extremely expressive, almost like a cartoon character, and has a variety of noteworthy moments worth capturing for gifs

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Who the fuck is New York? Is she the black woman I don't recognise in all these gifs?

Who names themselves after a state/city?

Satch

Banned
CHEEZMO™;35419254 said:
Who the fuck is New York? Is she the black woman I don't recognise in all these gifs?

yes and flava flav named her on his show

royalan

CHEEZMO™;35419254 said:

She is the most giffable woman in the universe.

Koodo

Banned
She stans for anyone, I'm sure if they would ask her about this Barbados mess she would praise her as well
Not true. You should spend less time with the Haus of Cutters and more time with the Haus of Gaga (lordt knows how much those pseudo-bullies have damaged the image of Her Highness).

Our Queen gives rote compliments to the lessors but she only expresses wild enthusiasm towards her true idols. When will Gagalupe bow down to your fav?

gagabowtogodneymutw.gif

When will Gagalupe even attend your fave's tour? Oh... right.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Not true. You should spend less time with the Haus of Cutters and more time with the Haus of Gaga
Nice, making fun of suicide victims, already sounding like those BritBots who remain pressed because their fave can't find a personality unless taken off the meds.
Our Queen gives rote compliments to the lessors but she only expresses wild enthusiasm towards her true idols. When will Gagalupe bow down to your fav?
I'm sure she was just there to take notes on how people enjoy paying to see a blonde lip-sync

iy5qCOQg38FNT.gif

Would a stan troll her fave's vanguard award??

the whole thing was a mess.

Gaga's attention whoring mockery added with MTV trolling of making Britney introduce Beyonce in her acceptanc speech....a mess.

expose that tea

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
jesus. a translator isnt going to work. im gonna need to study this shit myself.

Koodo

Banned
Nice, making fun of suicide victims, already sounding like those BritBots who remain pressed because their fave can't find a personality unless taken off the meds.

I'm sure she was just there to take notes on how people enjoy paying to see a blonde lip-sync
Who said I was referring to that definition of the word cutter? Their death-threatening behavior has been disgusting and you should be ashamed of them.

P.S. you know better than to doubt my word when it comes to Gaga.

ib2GsaSDICyWl1.gif

Kyon

Banned
there is a stan dictionary. thank you

"I was wrong, I apologize, I appreciate you correcting me, and I appreciate your difference of opinion.=You will never hear a stan say this."

fucking. hilarious.

actually i say it, but im not as deluded as the one described in there... well ... depends lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom