• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Brown ft Rihanna - Turn Up The Music(Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
jesus. a translator isnt going to work. im gonna need to study this shit myself.

Studying doesn't really work that well because of how context sensitive many of the phrases are. You need to absorb the language by osmosis - make sure to communicate with Stans often!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Studying doesn't really work that well because of how context sensitive many of the phrases are. You need to absorb the language by osmosis - make sure to communicate with Stans often!

i dont know if i can handle that..

Mau ®

Birthday Cake was is at #67 on itunes, it was #40 a few days ago. And radio is loving the rihmix as well. Seems like Rihalla's career will stay smashing through and through, I know this tea makes the little cutters sad. Oh well

rih3.gif

Oh and b the way little cutters....You Da One tops 1 million digital downloads in 3 months

Judas/MTN have yet to achieve this
ny2.gif

u mean to tell me....rihsus half assed effort of a single with a cheap (yet cute) video and ZERO promotion managed to convince more people to purchase it compared to Mother Lizards over promoted high budget releases?

I guess there are flops and then there are fiascos
fall3.gif

gwarl...where they do that at?

0_8d4be_b38c5f0c_L

Cynosure

I feel for Jaree though. She can say whatever she wants. How you take getting called ugly by a high profile superstar for practically everyone on the net to see?

I really can't at Rihanna acting out like some angsty teen

iKxns.jpg

FwSUH.jpg

WgreW.jpg

WZhBK.jpg

That can't be the same Rihanna.

Kyon

Banned
Rihanna has been reading alot of her haters since her account was made. Not surprising The Forehead replied. Navy knows this all too well. Lordt when she dragged my girl Ciara :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom