• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera has a little accident during Etta James funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, she's fucking hideous. And is there anything skankier than bleeding out in a whore dress at someone's funeral while trying to steal a dead person's thunder? Truly grotesque. She should do the world a favor and go find a menstrual hut somewhere very, very remote, climb in and never come out of it again.

Oh god, she's fucking hideous. And is there anything skankier than bleeding out in a whore dress at someone's funeral while trying to steal a dead person's thunder? Truly grotesque. She should do the world a favor and go find a menstrual hut somewhere very, very remote, climb in and never come out of it again.
This is worth at least 8 images And 2 animated gifs IMO

Ether'd

But seriously, Christina always sounds so horrible. Why do people like her voice again?

BFIB

GetTheFuckOut.gif

Rage fit followed by a nightmare's worth of pictures

She has no measurable talent. I can't be the first one to break this to you. She also looks like a caricature of her former self at this point, but the problem is her former self always looked like gutter trash. 30 lbs of makeup will do that to anyone, though.

She has no measurable talent. I can't be the first one to break this to you. She also looks like a caricature of her former self at this point, but the problem is her former self always looked like gutter trash. 30 lbs of makeup will do that to anyone, though.

To be fair, she is gifted at attention whoring.

Jangocube

Banned

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn son.

Her fangirls won't like this!

dabig2

No need to go all in like that! This post is drawing blood faster than Christina's leaking vag.

Am I the only person here that feels a little sorry for her? Yep, she fucked up bad. She's put on a little bit of weight. Just let that shit go, man.

holy FUCK, Cyno is like a one-man(woman?) defense force. Dude has hundreds of images of this girl on stand-by, JUST for the occasion.

What the fuuuuuuuck, thread of the ever

Door2Dawn

Banned
Tell us how you really feel.

See what I did there, trolls?
Not dignifying your tryhard baiting with a response.

Better luck next time.

http://i.imgur.com/mePdc.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

You realize you JUST responded to it with this declaration of non-response and one of your many, many, MANY Xtina gifs, right?

So what's the consensus? Period blood or spray tan?

Christina A: Hi, let's get this shit done, I'm on my heavy flow day. I'm dropping some beet-looking clots everywhere.

Christina chews on a thigh from KFC and spits the bone into the grease-translucent bucket on her lap.

Spray Tan Technician: OK, do you want your usual Nuclear Tangerine?

Christina A: I need something classy, I'm going to some, like, dead lady's funeral. I'm gonna kill it!

Christina pages through the color catalog, and stabs her greasy cigar-finger at a color sample.

The technician looks at the color.

Spray Tan Technician: OK. Mac & Cheese ClownWhore it is. Great choice.

*pause*

Spray Tan Technician: Oh, I'm sorry, Miss Aguilera, you'll have to peel those Spanx off before I can hose you down.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Christina A: Hi, let's get this shit done, I'm on my heavy flow day. I'm dropping some beet-looking clots everywhere.

Christina chews on a thigh from KFC and spits the bone into the grease-translucent bucket on her lap.

Christina A: I need something classy, I'm going to some, like, dead lady's funeral. I'm gonna kill it!

Christina pages through the color catalog, and stabs her greasy cigar-finger at a color sample.

*pause*

Spray Tan Technician: Oh, I'm sorry, Miss Aguilera, you'll have to peel those Spanx off before I can hose you down.

u4zGG.gif

Cynosure

You realize you JUST responded to it with this declaration of non-response and one of your many, many, MANY Xtina gifs, right?

Nope. They want me to challenge them on how she isn't the talentless skanky abomination they make her out to be.

not giving them what they want

tumblr_lo5wznSGO11qdf8w1o1_500.gif

and as for the many, many MANY gifs/pics, are you asking for it?
Because I have no problem or insecurities about posting them

tumblr_lj8qq7MboO1qdf8w1o1_500.png

tumblr_lj4m8oQfLs1qdf8w1o1_500.png

tumblr_lm882metGy1qdf8w1o1_500.png

tumblr_lj54m2YvPX1qdf8w1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lidfvtaUgo1qdf8w1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lioqrhLgWZ1qdf8w1o1_500.gif

*pause*

zelda-skyward-sword-fi.jpg

"Master, based on the information allocated in my memory banks there's a 99.9% probability this is how the events transpired."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom