• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera has a little accident during Etta James funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently saw a flame war going on over Shirley Temple and *Forgetting who sang over the rainbow* tons of expletives and insults about how garbage.. judy garland..i think... was. Fanboys are fanboys, all shapes and sizes.
what are these lames talking about the queen for?

uewb_04_img0290.jpg

69glam.JPG

Do your pop pretender favs to the throne have a stamp?

didn't think so bitch
GZr8r.jpg

*tips hat goodbye to haters*
lkjO0.gif

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
BTW, just sayin but this thread aint got shit on SoshiGAF.

Y'alls need to step up yo game - they's on a whole different level.

akira28

Not very well known to today's crowd but Judy Garland was a straight up freak and pretty much the Xtina of her day, with many more breakdowns and drug incidents and sex scandals to rival both Brit and Xtina.

Not very well known to today's crowd but Judy Garland was a straight up freak and pretty much the Xtina of her day, with many more breakdowns and drug incidents and sex scandals to rival both Brit and Xtina.
psssh whateves

didn't know that, I'm bored so I'll wiki this lol... I don't know anything about judy garland haha

thanks mumei <3

Koodo

Banned
In terms of looks?

Hilary Duff.

and yes, I'm aware her status as "former pop star" is suspect, but she really is looking stunning lately.

Grinchy

Banned
In terms of looks?

Hilary Duff.

and yes, I'm aware her status as "former pop star" is suspect, but she really is looking stunning lately.

I don't keep up with pop stars because I'd rather sit in a bubble with an opening so truckers could fart inside of it all day, but the last time I saw a picture of her she was disgustingly thin. Like anorexic.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
In terms of looks?

Hilary Duff.

Need pictures to confirm this, Koodo. I know you have it.

Also Mandy hasn't had a meltdown, so you Christina and Britney stans can go jump off a cliff for all I care. <3

Koodo, you know I love you. But Britney has been hard to defend since 2003. I jumped off that ship long ago.

Anticitizen One said:
>>Picture dump<<

I'd go straight for Mandy Moore. True fax.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
CHEEZMO™;34704401 said:
Also, SNSD put out better music than Xtina, Britney, Gaga or Rih.

OH YEAH I FUCKING WENT THERE!

K-pop wishes it was even in the same meltdown ballpark as U-pop. You can't front when your SNSD hasn't shaved their heads and worn nearly nothing while sitting in an egg pod for most of an award show.

Then again, K-pop has suicides... nearly even...

Koodo

Banned
CHEEZMO™;34704401 said:
Also, SNSD put out better music than Xtina, Britney, Gaga or Rih.

OH YEAH I FUCKING WENT THERE!
You mean the same girls who have built a career out of plagiarizing Britney Spears?

Madge's got a word for them: reductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom