• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera has a little accident during Etta James funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
WKHVO.gif

Miller with the rebound!

ITT I've learned period blood comes in different colors. I got my red wings with a girl several years ago but it was red. I think. No, I know it was red. I didn't examine it closely as it was gross and I was worried about pregnancy, but it was red. I think. Maybe it was poor lighting, but you guys can change the color of your blood? What sorcery is this? Do you seep iron? It's taken me 16 years to get over the fact boobs don't really feel like squishy stress balls and now you are telling me your hoo ha can change blood choclate brown? God, I'm glad I'm a man somtimes. Do girls get a manual with vaginas?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
People are posting Judy Garland gifs now? We're going homonuclear in here.

moop1167

Is it actually blood? I mean, it's clear she uses fake tanning shit, and that looks like it would be the color if you sweat and it drops off. Crotches DO sweat, so I am guessing that's what it is. Still gross.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
the various regional pop nutjobs are like orcs in warhammer; they only exist to fight, be it outside threats or each other.

should they ever merge under a united banner, they would plunge the galaxy into a thousand years of bile and darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom