• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmas and New Years (In-Game) Pokemon Giveaway

Muku

If this isn't allowed, please allow me to apologize. And please delete. I am just looking to provide some holiday love to GAF. (And please let me know why/where this can go, thank you!)

Merry Christmas! Happy New Years!

So, for Christmas and New Years, I kind of wanted to give back to GAF for all the help, fun, and enjoyment I've gotten since I've been here. Only thing you'll need is a love of Pokemon and a copy of X, Y, OR, AS, Sun, or Moon. I am sure we have some new players with Sun and Moon!

----------

FINISHED!

Christmas : Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal

From 12/18/2016 - 12/24/2016 11:59PM PST

So, I farmed these when it was first announced for the JPN X and Y that there was a code from the anime you could claim them by. I hadn't yet started my JPN game and decided to farm them for an event. That event never came to be, so I have decided to pass them along to GAF. :) Especially great if you missed the event! Breakdown:

x10 Shiny Xerneas (Lv. 100, JPN, OT: , ID: 10295)
x1 Shiny Yveltal (Lv. 100, JPN, OT: , ID: 11055)

Sadly I did most of my farming during the first week so I've only one extra Yveltal. These are in JPN. Untouched, farmed purely by me manually farming and resetting. They all have varying natures and IVs.

Christmas Winners!

Shiny Yveltal - VGChampion
Shiny Xerneas - PrinnyBomb / FallAgain / yami4ct / Sutton Dagger / JMizzlin / Its Quite Toasty / Duebrithil / t26 / WhyMe6 / WrenchNinja

I will be sending out PMs shortly regarding the claiming of your Pokemon. :)

----------

FINISHED!

New Year's : Mythical Pokemon

From 12/25/2016 - 12/31/2016 11:59PM PST

In my process of farming the Mythical event Pokemon this year for myself, for a friend, and an extra one each time to give away on GAF, I also saved a whole set of them throughout the year! :) All are in ENG, untouched, and legit as I farmed them on each of my games when the month came.

x1 Mew (Lv. 100)
x1 Celebi (Lv. 100)
x1 Jirachi (Lv. 100)
x1 Darkrai (Lv. 100)
x1 Manaphy (Lv. 100)
x1 Shaymin (Lv. 100)
x1 Arceus (Lv. 100)
x1 Victini (Lv. 100)
x1 Keldeo (Lv. 100)
x1 Genesect (Lv. 100)
x1 Meloetta (Lv. 100)

Note: Rules mostly are like the first. But I'd suggest listing the top three you are interested in. #1 you will absolutely be put in for. If interest isn't high enough, then I'll add each person to their second and third choices as well for a chance.

----------

New Years Winners

Mew - JJShadow
Celebi - Saikyo
Jirachi - Papu_Kweh
Darkrai - CheezyMac88
Manaphy - Dion_Blaster
*Shaymin - Revven
Arceus - PrinnyBomb
Victini - Dandte
Keldeo - Ephidel
Genesect - woopWOOP
Meloetta - Izayoi

*Should be noted no one entered for Shaymin. I left Shaymin until the end and entered everyone who had not won something already for it. The winner above is the result from that.

Congratulations everyone! PMs will be going out shortly. :)

----------

XY, ORAS, or SuMo?

You can be playing X, Y, OR, AS, Sun, or Moon. I don't care. If you are playing XY or ORAS, we can make trade arrangements as soon as you want to get the Pokemon. I am storing them in PokeBank and have XY and ORAS, so trading on that gen won't be a problem. If you have Sun or Moon, we will need to wait until the bank is updated in January so that I can nab them out on Sun. But I will have a list of participants and winners, so fear not, I will remember! All you will need to prep for, if announced as a winner, is a trash Pokemon to give me in return for the one you won. And of course give them loving homes!

----------

How do I enter?

I will be adding names to a database to keep track of all the participants. Just post here that you would like to enter and for which Pokemon (because there will be different lists for different Pokemon). You will be added to said database. The line you are entered will be your #. I will have a RNG service to pick the winners. If your line # is drawn, you win! It makes it easier on me and on you. (I don't have to put in a bunch of additional #s and you don't have to come up with said #s.)

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or post in the thread.

Fireblend

Banned
That's awesome! I'd like to enter, for either is fine so Xerneas it'll be just so that someone who really wants the Yveltal has more of a chance to win. I don't have much to offer in return, I think I may still have a couple of 5IV Morning Sun/Close Combat Growlithes in case anyone is interested. I won't have access to my copy of ORAS until the 25th or so though, since I'm travelling atm.

Muku

Your doing gods work my boy or girl. Also a Xerneas would be much appreciated

Just doing as Lord Arceus commands. ;)

Got yall all down in the corresponding spreadsheets. Just remember I don't need anything fancy in return. Trash Pidgey or Zubat works just fine for this.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
This is awesome, thanks a lot for doing it! I won't ask for anything though, as I already have a gen 1-6 living dex, but this is great ^^

Muku

Thanks guys. :) Though this is for GAF! GAF is an amazing community. Be sure to share this with others on here you think might be interested!

Hoping to get more interest flowing. Especially for the New Years one. It's been almost a year long work-in-progress to get that batch set up for this. :) I think it'll be fun though.

Muku

Gotcha. No worries about stating which game you have yet guys. We'll figure all that out when the time comes. :)

Mr_L

I'm way in to enter for Yveltal. Your persistence in grinding and your generosity are appreciated!

Muku

Awesome! Glad to see so many posts this morning when I got up. :)

I've got yall all added up to this point!

Edit: Gotcha added Wrench. :)

Muku

Winners are posted! Will be contacting you all shortly! :) Congratulations!

New Year's Pokemon set is now listed. Read the Note at the bottom of the section for a little more detailed information on entering this one.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Muku

Can I enter for mew?

I have moon. If not mew then celebii or arceaus

Sure. :)

Just make sure to list your choices in #'s if you can guys. #1 will auto list you. #2 and #3 you will be added to if demand isn't high overall for things.

Muku

You're welcome guys. Merry Christmas!

Will be keeping tabs throughout to add folks as they come in. Hope everyone has had a very wonderful day.

Muku

Muku you crazy guy. How the hell you have patience to farm the mythicals constantly?

Haha. I'm crazy. That's only explaination. ;)

I have XY and ORAS. So I'd use one game to farm my own, one to farm for a friend, one to farm to give throughout the year in the Pokemon thread, and then one for the finale here. I'm just big into collecting and helping GAF when I can.

Awesome. I think my wife would like the mew :)

Will add you down for Mew. Did you have a #2 and 3 in case things don't get to be too big on this one?

Also, got everyone up to this point added. :)

Muku

Gotcha. :)

First Shiny Xerneas off to his home. Have heard from a few people already. No rush. I know today is Christmas~ Just glad to be getting these guys homes.

If we have a good showing for this I may include a bonus Pokemon at the end of this all. We shall see!

Muku

If yall happen to change your list, please send me a PM stating so. Got one a few minutes ago from someone, which allowed me to fix their list. I also now notice Iza has done same. Just shoot me off a quick PM letting me know things have changed if you've changed 'em. Thanks. :3

Muku

Got everyone down to this point. Again, if you change your mind, just shoot me a PM. :)

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

Top Bottom