• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Classic Game Room (CGR / CGR Undertow) leaves Youtube because of Content ID issues

Komo

Banned
Just gotta say that I'm really loving the CGR website. It's very clean and user friendly. I can definitely see myself visiting often.

Absolutely love CGR! really does brighten up my day with his witty revies. Going to sign up to the site now. Want Mark to continue doing what he is doing.

My channel isn't popular at all and I hardly make any money from it but I do enjoy making videos. We'll see what happens I guess. Just a terrible situation all around.

Thats cool to hear.
You're just doing what the creators of youtube wanted people to do - have fun sharing their creativity/opinions/politics/humor or whatever and maybe make some money if they get big enough.
Sucks that google doesn't care about that anymore.

Nome

Mark handled this admirably. If Youtube doesn't want them then fuck Youtube. Everyone should do this instead of desperately clinging on. That would send a much bigger impact as gaming videos are a huge part of Youtube. Every time I access the site when I'm logged out then all I see is Minecraft, Slender and Dota stuff.

Hahahaha. It's called cookies. Open an Incognito window (if you're on Chrome) and see how many gaming videos you actually see. Hint... it's not much.

WillyFive

I don't get why he didn't go to Blip.tv instead of Dailymotion; since they have tools to make money of their videos and a lot of former Youtube shows already went there a long time ago.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Blip also has worse commercials and plays them incessantly over and over more than any other site because it's like they have 3 different ones on rotation. I'd rather he go to DM.

jelmerjt

:(

7fqdkmd.jpg

JEKKI

oh fux sake!!!

CGR is like 40% of the reason why I watch youtube

(the other 40% being strifetv and 20% random)

I agree... now it's personal!!!!!

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I downloaded the DailyMotion app, I like that they send you notifications when someone you follow posts a new video. Any other video game DailyMotion channels I should follow?

Top Bottom