• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clip from the Terminator 2 remaster.

GhaleonEB

I really don't understand why Cameron put all that effort into the 3D remaster only to short change the theatrical release. Entire regions of the country can't see it.

jett

D-Member
This isn't opening at all in my country.

So this is getting a really limited release. Honestly I don't see why they bothered, other than Cameron really insisting on it. Can it even make back its investment on the 3D shit, video included?

T1 VS T2 conversations are as boring as Batman V Superman.

Truth. Never understood them.

It's not really a versus. I like em both. I fuckin' screened em both.

It's okay that one got a different (and better) response than the other. They both got responded to.

And I'm curious as to how long this run goes if it's getting this little attention already. Everything about it seems kinda botched.

At least theatrically the teal push is less prominent! That's good news.

I have the strange opinion of preferring Terminator 2 and Alien to Terminator 1 and Aliens.

Wow, that's a lot of time and money for such a brief, limited release. It's not like anybody is still making 3D TVs anymore either, so it seems like such a waste to make this 3D version

I noticed this when searching for a 4KTV (before settling on an LG C7). Where a few years ago it seemed standard, it's not a feature you see on many TVs anymore.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I'm pretty sure all the major TV manufacturers actually stopped producing 3D TVs last year, didn't they?

I think all of Sony's projectors still have 3D. That's probably it unless you want to call JVC major.

Top Bottom