• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coke Blak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedesco!

Who has had some? It's supposed to be out very soon....

15_N_News_Blak_L.jpg

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Blargh!

I remember my friend talking about Coke but with Coffee (this is what it is right). He said it was gross

MrDaravon

What's this supposed to be anyway?

BlueTsunami said:
Blargh!

I remember my friend talking about Coke but with Coffee (this is what it is right). He said it was gross

There was Pepsi Kona a while back (which got mixed reviews), I don't think they've done a Coke with coffee previously.

GhaleonEB

Tedesco! said:
I love coffee
I love Coke

Stands to reason that I will hopefully enjoy this latest Coke variation.
I love Jell-O.
I love Pizza.

I would not like pizza-flavored Jell-O. Some things just don't need to be combined.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GhaleonEB said:
I love Jell-O.
I love Pizza.

I would not like pizza-flavored Jell-O. Some things just don't need to be combined.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
I've been completely psyched to try this for months, literally. When it finally hits shelves I will be drinking it. Big time.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
cloudwalking said:
I'll probably give this a try when I see it, but I'm not expecting much =/

Yeah same Here. Not cause it sounds very good, but because im a sucker for new soda's

Polari

NSBrandon said:
I've been completely psyched to try this for months, literally. When it finally hits shelves I will be drinking it. Big time.

I hope you're kidding, because if you aren't, you've made me a bit sad for you. :(

Geek

Ninny Prancer
It will be available at supermarkets and convenience retail locations nationwide beginning April 3rd, both in individual bottles and four-packs.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS. I am very psyched.

I used to mix my coffee with fountain Coke when it was available at work. It was delicious.

MIMIC

Banned
I love ice-cream
I love water.

Where the fuck's my water-flavored ice-cream?!

*Ben & Aquafina. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm*

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
ColdBlooded33 said:
Yeah same Here. Not cause it sounds very good, but because im a sucker for new soda's

Yep, that's me too. If I see a new soda I haven't tried it's almost impossible for me not to throw it in the shopping cart.

Haven't tried it yet, but I've been mixing cola and coffee for years now. Its usually pretty good, and gets you super-jazzed up.

official launch date for USA is Monday!

some has hitten shelves by accident.

its mid-calorie which is a bit of a shame as a full calorie would have tasted much better and its not goign to sell that well anyways...

if you want, buy up a good stokc when it goes on sale sometime and hide it.. will DEFINATELY be cancelled at some point, if not, than something amazing happened.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Shit, if it hits NY on monday, I'll check that shit out.

I expect an unending bottle of vile, however.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
EnvoyDenali said:
official launch date for USA is Monday!

some has hitten shelves by accident.

its mid-calorie which is a bit of a shame as a full calorie would have tasted much better and its not goign to sell that well anyways...

if you want, buy up a good stokc when it goes on sale sometime and hide it.. will DEFINATELY be cancelled at some point, if not, than something amazing happened.

That is stupid. Who drinks "mid-calorie" anyway? It seems totally useless, the worst of all worlds. I'm type 1 diabetic so I don't drink any regular or "mid-calorie" drinks (Snapple is another recent offender), but I'm always open to new flavors once (if) they make this in diet.

AstroLad said:
That is stupid. Who drinks "mid-calorie" anyway? It seems totally useless, the worst of all worlds. I'm type 1 diabetic so I don't drink any regular or "mid-calorie" drinks (Snapple is another recent offender), but I'm always open to new flavors once (if) they make this in diet.

mid calorie i guess is one of the new areas, but the only people who can drink it are the same people who drink full calorie.. i understand the mid calorie segment, and actually prefer a mid-calorie range of sugars (such as gatorade rain), but dont necessarily want artificial sweeteners in that case.. gatorade rain tastes great, has ALOT less sugars, and is made of simple sugars for what is used and no artificial sweeteners (i dont believe).. great product! i guess they just think more people will be willing to try this product if its 45 cal instead of 90-120 cal..

so basically its Coke C2 with Coffee Flavor..

should be interesting, and I see myself buying tons of it.. coca-cola is my favorite soda and its gods gift to man, and i anticipate this version being interesting.. all cokes are good.

There's a chain of cafe's in Perth which sell espresso and coke on ice, thumbs up from me. One I had where the heat from the espresso turned the drink lukewarm was a bit average though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom