• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bama scores here and that should do it. They are good at breaking teams morale more than scoring a bunch of points on them. I think Saban is a god tier troll

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I hate that wide receiver swing pass when he's out there naked without blockers. WHY?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I hate that wide receiver swing pass when he's out there naked without blockers. WHY?

He threw the ultra quick slant to D. White against LSU, easy quick 8 yard gain (The Aaron Rodgers play). But that pass to Jones was further away, behind the line, and not as quick

mre

What is it going to take to get them to call a penalty on those fucking cow bells?

bachikarn

whatever. You don't let the guy throw the ball the entire game, but then expect him to win the game for you at the end. Not that I blame the coaches, because he isn't very good. Just a no win situation having your 3rd string freshmen QB starting.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
"Florida has been patient"

That's one way to describe being obstinate.

Mat Millen has no fucking clue what he's talking about. I'm sure he was just "being patient" while he was running the Lions into the ground.

On a happier note, how about those Cocks! Now we just need Miss or A&M to do us a solid, and it's on to ruining the National Championship game!

mre

It'll take MSU getting a larger stadium, with the increase in cowbells causing deaths.

The announcers, too. "They're only allowed to ring them in between plays. If you listen closely you can hear a few still ringing it during the play."

A few?!

Top Bottom