• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

uqAE45G.gif

LosDaddie

Banned
Since all the other fsu fans abandoned ship, can you do the duty and post pictures of you know what.

It ain't college football until that happens.

I would be happy to oblige, but imgur screwed everything up and makes it a hassle to post photos here.

HeySeuss

Hi! I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that it has been 2102 days since Michigan last beat Ohio State. Yes, that is two thousand one hundred and two days.

That is all.

Hi! I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that it has been 2102 days since Michigan last beat Ohio State. Yes, that is two thousand one hundred and two days.

That is all.
That's vital information that should be put into the OP I personally believe. But that's just me

football is officially back.
We did it.. we're getting serviced Drax..

CKXwKH7UsAAZzYz.jpg

Look how pretty Cam is.
Not gonna lie.. I'm jealous y'all got him. He is a handsome young man

shandy706

That is all.

I'm here to remind everyone that Ohio State hasn't beat Clemson in 40 years (or ever for that matter). It has also been 1,333 days since they last scored on them.

Honestly don't believe we'll make the playoffs this year, but I'm hoping for a good ride.

UW-Rutgers game of the century

Really disgusted with your hatred of Rutgers.

This week will see the end of your dark reign when Rutgers upsets UW. Then you will be like, "Man... Popopop I don't know what I was thinking. Rutgers is the best. You and Draxal are the best. Petey is cool too. Love you guys, and know you are going 14-0."

tebunker

Banned
Oh man, needed this thread today..

I uh, I uh missed you guys.... I'm not, I'm not crying.. that's just dust...

As I sit here in an Ohio State country, I am really hoping we do get a rematch in the NCG. Roll Tide!

Just for reference in seasons where an Alabama dline man has been shot in the leg prior to the season we are undefeated and have won a Nation Title, just saying yall...2009, God Bless Brandon Dederick... and don't give any of that..."We woulda won if Colt didn't get hurt" crap.

I smile every time I think about the Clemson Ohio State game last year

Got tickets to the Clemson Auburn game, should be fun. What sort of talent is Auburn working with this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom