• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colors!3D coming to 3ds this fall. "Paint in 3D!" they say.

sakipon

Will the gallery be an open website? I'm not getting this, but I would like to use my 3DS to check out what talented people have came up with.

BDGAME

First 3D screen done in colors: http://www.collectingsmiles.com/blog/HNI_0199.MPO

2D version:

Colors-3D.jpg

Development diary, click here

ShockingAlberto said:
Thought it was Sonic Colors for a second.

Same here.

I have never tried this Colors so far, but if it is nearly as good as Art academy it's definitely going to be a must-buy, although I must also say a screen larger than actual 3DS one would be more convenient in my opinion.

zigg

M3d10n said:
Can you confirm this? I haven't seen the 3DS Nintendogs, but I'm gonna assume its some sort of trick like Dual Pen Sports, probably using the microphone to detect strong taps.

I just played around with it, and the mic trick seems likely. If I softly but quickly applied firm pressure the piano notes still sounded softly.

I suppose the real test would be to do it in front of a jet engine to see if it can still pick up soft or hard hits.

Top Bottom