• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| July 2017 | Princess, I've Seen the Way You Look At Me.

Malyse

Misfit City is a really fun book. That is all.

Saves me a comment.

Skin & Earth is interesting, but I'm worried that it will suffer for being a tie in product. Lights sure is one talented ass lady though. Slayven, shut the eff up forever about Miles Morales. He's awesome. Spider-Men II is awesome. I love this. Serious Harley Quinn is terrifying. That's one thing that everyone seems to forget: she's actually brilliant and willing to eviscerate anything in her way. People should read Gotham City Sirens so they get how frightening she can be. Supergirl is a really good book and wth at that last page. The American Way - Those Above and Those Below. JESUS. What a book. I still don't understand why Hulk and Weapon X are crossing over.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vCScVNQ.jpg[/img]

I'm sold on the new WW team. It feels like I missed a chapter in X-Men Blue? Who is this Briar chick and where did she come from?

All caught up!

Messi

Mirka Andolfo is so amazing, one of my true favourites. I wonder that her drawing Pharah and Mercy would look like...:D

This is awesome. Bitch Planet?

Planning to see Spider-Man tonight! Eeee!
Deadly Class #29, which came out yesterday. Ever since the start of the series Brandy, the white girl, has been spewing her garbage racist white supremacists opinions and no one had the guts to really put her on blast until this issue. Even more satisfying that it's Zenzele, who is a recent new character and has no time for BS. So good.

mreddie

0rcLYUX.gif

Hey everyone.

I don't care what nobody says, I love King's dialogue. It really emphasizes the emotion.

Yea, dude is a real writer, it's not surprising to see he was going the novelist route originally, he has a really good grasp on well, everything. Use of actual language and techniques, strong sense of theme and characterisation and how to convey that in clever thoughtful ways. The Mr Miracle preview looks great. I feel like I have a really poor grasp of Orion though, I've only really saw him in Azzarello's WW run.

tim1138

Yea, dude is a real writer, it's not surprising to see he was going the novelist route originally, he has a really good grasp on well, everything. Use of actual language and techniques, strong sense of theme and characterisation and how to convey that in clever thoughtful ways. The Mr Miracle preview looks great. I feel like I have a really poor grasp of Orion though, I've only really saw him in Azzarello's WW run.

oh no

mreddie

Go read Wasp and...fuck, Secret Warriors.

I want this Empire shit to end, it's blocking the fun from the other series and Uncanny Avengers...that was one big ZZZZZZZZZZ

And I guess I'm on Flash again.

Ross61

This sounds really exciting. I just hope that cover art is not indicative of the interior art. It probably will be though. Still, I'll give it a chance. I love Henderson and Lemire art, so maybe I'll love that.

The artist on that cover and the artist on the book are two different artist lol.

More on the newest Silver Surfer delay:
Dan Slott and Mike Allred's long-running Silver Surfer series has been hit with anoother set of delays. Silver Surfer #13, which was originally solicited to be released this week, has been pushed back a full month to August 9 - while Silver Surfer #14 has been pushed from August 23 to September 13.

Silver Surfer is absent from Marvel Comics' September 2017 solicitations, as well as its "Marvel Legacy" titles.

Silver Surfer #14 is described in its solicitations as "one final trip around the universe."

This sounds really exciting. I just hope that cover art is not indicative of the interior art. It probably will be though. Still, I'll give it a chance. I love Henderson and Lemire art, so maybe I'll love that.

nah, cover is by Cowan/Sienkewicz. Not too familiar with N Steven Harris but looking through his 'gram and his stuff looks less loose than the cover

Are... are you just using my Twitter conversations as posts?! :eek:

Almost! :p Saw your tweet as I was uploading the picture and found it funny how we think the same. Like, this is a Apokolips where Darkseid just lost a major battle on Earth. What on earth has happened with Orion for this war to be going this badly for him. Did Bekka and Highfather die or get captured? Is there just too many Parademons?

Sandfox

So Jessica Jones during Legacy will deal with heroes from different worlds that came after Secret Wars and how the superhero community is covering it up. The Avengers/Champions crossover will be about preventing Counter-Earth from colliding with Earth.

tim1138

GAMEPROFF

Banned
So Jessica Jones during Legacy will deal with heroes from different worlds that came after Secret Wars and how the superhero community is covering it up. The Avengers/Champions crossover will be about preventing Counter-Earth from colliding with Earth.
Bendis continuing to do the actual interesting stuff in Alias.

Wanderer5

Was at target today, and they had a discount for men spider-man t-shirts. They didn't have much, but I digged this shirt, so I got it. Will probably wear it for one of the days that I am going to D23 expo in these next couple days.

Top Bottom