• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

PsychBat!

Banned
Honestly though, bananas are like a painful laxative to me. I don't know what it is with me and bananas, it didn't use to be like this. :(

Watermelon is fucking great however.

VanWinkle

My first of eight days off for vacation has been great. Read some of my Bruce Wayne: Murderer? trade, went out for breakfast with my wife, came home and took a nap, watched the Easy Allies podcast, and went out for dinner and to walk around town again with my wife.

Also, I see TheFlow is banned. I'm conflicted. I like the guy in most ways but MAN has he just been a ban waiting to happen the past month or so. Don't know what in the world was going on with him.

Zombine

Banned
not a fan of TWD at all but this Outcast thing seems interesting

was the pilot any good?

The pilot was really good. Way better than I thought it would be. It has a similar intro to Walking Dead which is funny, but being off AMC really gives it some room to breathe.

Edit: WOW! HBO and Scarlet? What a time to be alive.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Wow. Crazy that a small story (that baby being stolen in Ireland) is later an important plot point in The Wild Hunt from Hellboy

JTripper

Not crazy about Morrison but I'm gonna force myself to finish his Batman run. Finished Batman and Son a while ago but only starting RIP now.

Owzers

Win a good overwatch game with my best friends Freeza and Pinku, get dced before getting exp.

Feels bad.

edit: I think i still got hte exp. i bet it was good exp.

Not crazy about Morrison but I'm gonna force myself to finish his Batman run. Finished Batman and Son a while ago but only starting RIP now.

I have ten issues left. All in all, I'm not super in love with it. It starts off amazing then goes into Morrison doing crazy Morrison things.

Owzers

Overwatch distracted me into missing the first quarter of the nba finals gahhhhhhhhhhhhh

My aiming is still bad, i like Hanzo but couldn't kill a Mercy because she was hopping back and forth rapidly. "I'm bad at this and you should be dead."

I tend to stick with Reinhardt, Mercy, Lucio, Turret guy, and Junkrat. Mercy's legendary skins don't really entice me and i like her basic outfit, my coins are being saved for....things.

edit: I'll play D.va a little more after she gets buffed, i'm still slightly bad at aiming her ultimate so it kills people.

VanWinkle

I have ten issues left. All in all, I'm not super in love with it. It starts off amazing then goes into Morrison doing crazy Morrison things.

I think Morrison is capable of amazing things and I've seen it, but his Batman is just...too much for me. I can totally understand someone loving it, though, and I definitely loved some of it.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
This is going to be my first free weekend to really play Overwatch. Three weekends ago I had a brand new puppy. Two weeks ago I spent most of Memorial Day weekend at my brothers. And last weekend was my small towns community celebration thing. This weekend I do have a family reunion but i probably won't be going to that.

Overwatch distracted me into missing the first quarter of the nba finals gahhhhhhhhhhhhh

My aiming is still bad, i like Hanzo but couldn't kill a Mercy because she was hopping back and forth rapidly. "I'm bad at this and you should be dead."

I tend to stick with Reinhardt, Mercy, Lucio, Turret guy, and Junkrat. Mercy's legendary skins don't really entice me and i like her basic outfit, my coins are being saved for....things.

edit: I'll play D.va a little more after she gets buffed, i'm still slightly bad at aiming her ultimate so it kills people.

Did you see that play where I dropped 5 people with Zarya's ultimate? XD

Zombine

Banned
Didn't he get a Godzilla page? Something Star Warsy from him and a Harley from Jenny Frison.

Hey! I got a Godzilla page from Stokoe. His Godzilla In Hell #1 issue:

PxmfPFz.jpg

Probably one of my favorites I own.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Has there been any information about bringing Thor Odinson back for his own book? He's been gone way too long.

As long as a) Jane keeps her book and b) Aaron handles both.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I really enjoyed All New X-Men #1, went into it prepared to hate it given how much shit you guys give it, but I thought it was completely fine /shrug

Laura x Warren continues to "work", much like it does in her book, I like both the roadtrip angle (cool idea to have a pet bamf as a teleporter) and the cyclops fanbiy club angle, I like the art, I like Evan and Edie on the team, just very enjoyable (if a little vanilla) all around. Must be the X-Men fanbiy in me I guess.

Top Bottom