• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

Messi

Hey! I got a Godzilla page from Stokoe. His Godzilla In Hell #1 issue:

Probably one of my favorites I own.

Trash. Just a bunch of squiggles and pencil on page.

I really enjoyed All New X-Men #1, went into it prepared to hate it given how much shit you guys give it, but I thought it was completely fine /shrug

Laura x Warren continues to "work", much like it does in her book, I like both the roadtrip angle (cool idea to have a pet bamf as a teleporter) and the cyclops fanbiy club angle, I like the art, I like Evan and Edie on the team, just very enjoyable (if a little vanilla) all around. Must be the X-Men fanbiy in me I guess.

It's fine. It's just there. It is completely unremarkable in every way right up to the most recent issue. The X-Men deserve much better than this book.

Hey! I got a Godzilla page from Stokoe. His Godzilla In Hell #1 issue:

Probably one of my favorites I own.

Godzilla titles have some insane artist.

This is Dave Wachter.

GodzillaCataclysm01_02-03.jpg

Sandfox

I really enjoyed All New X-Men #1, went into it prepared to hate it given how much shit you guys give it, but I thought it was completely fine /shrug

Laura x Warren continues to "work", much like it does in her book, I like both the roadtrip angle (cool idea to have a pet bamf as a teleporter) and the cyclops fanbiy club angle, I like the art, I like Evan and Edie on the team, just very enjoyable (if a little vanilla) all around. Must be the X-Men fanbiy in me I guess.
I enjoy the book.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me

I gave up on the intro page lol.

Zombine

Banned
There's few things that make me sad in life, but I can tell you that one of them is people bring up Sif.

Please Marvel...give me Sif and Fearless Defenders back...

Is Superman Wonder Woman good?

How do you feel about good books with great art being interrupted by stupid events? If you're a Marvel fan this one might feel like going home.

Owzers

I read issue 19 and 20 of Black Science, okay stuff but nothing i'm really Overwatching about. I need to give the Preacher tv series a try this weekend.

edit: I also want to rent Zootopia :O

Zombine

Banned
I hate that. How often does it happen?

Doomed is the big one, and it shits up the book pretty badly. I personally don't feel like it ever recovers afterwards. Vol 1 is worth a read just like how Vol 1 of Batman/Superman is as well.

And yeah guys...Zootopia. The subject matter that it tackles is just remarkable. It needs to be shown in schools. I'm working on it for next year.

Yeah, but who is excited for the THREE HOUR LONG director's cut of Batman vs Superman?

I haven't even seen the film and am anticipating the release, but 183 minutes for a cape movie is LOL.

Yeah, but who is excited for the THREE HOUR LONG director's cut of Batman vs Superman?

I haven't even seen the film and am anticipating the release, but 183 minutes for a cape movie is LOL.

Man, I don't know if I'm up to watching the original cut again. It was entertaining, but not sure I wanna revisit. Three hours.... Jesus. I could just watch Zootopia twice. Probably a better decision.

Laura can do no wrong in my book.

It's the existence of the O5 that angers me so much. Just the intro made me wanna throw my iPad against the wall. Warren seems ok so far but the rest can die in a fire.
I wish the Battle of the Atom ended up with them going back to their original timeline tbh.

diaspora

iirc there's a comic about the dying of the human race and people being uploaded into servers as AIs in... the arctic or Antarctica or something with a few living humans remaining in the real world. Does anyone know the name of this?

iirc there's a comic about the dying of the human race and people being uploaded into servers as AIs in... the arctic or Antarctica or something with a few living humans remaining in the real world. Does anyone know the name of this?
Sounds like Arcadia. Was asking about it last month

Zombine

Banned
I've been sitting on Stray Bullets for years now. I've had it in my collection for 2 years now and haven't touched it. I think I'm going to power through the collection this weekend because I feel like a shit tier person.

VanWinkle

I've got to admit, I'm liking Batman Bruce Wayne Murderer a lot more than I thought it would. It has stayed pretty compelling and all of the issues are good. About 300 pages into it now, which is halfway.

I think I'd rather get kicked in the nuts than sit through a cut of that movie that is thirty minutes longer

Top Bottom