• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Ciara Renee playing Kenda Saunders, apparently. Sorry, Messi.

Also, never heard that name for Hawkgirl before, but I'm admittedly unfamiliar with the character outside of JLU.

That's been two Hawkgirl's if I recall correctly. But it's currently the name of Earth 2 Hawkgirl.

hawkgir.jpg

fauxtrot

Banned
Siege is going to be so dope... I know some people didn't like Andrade's work on Captain Marvel, but I've always been a fan of his. So stoked!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Was listening to last week's comicvine podcast and they mention some black Widow / punisher anime, where widow is very... "animefied" let's call it :3

Anyone seen that?

Messi

WAT? Dude, even my posters get at least $20 frames. Baller life.

He even broke one of the frames with the art in it lol. I couldn't live that risky life.

I'm jelly.

I hope one day I can drop the money for some original art.

*goes on to search for original art for hours*

If you start searching you will not return for hours. Me and Zombine spend hours sending each other links for original art. It's awesome. Expensively awesome. Zombine is going to make sure I am broke.

Zombine

Banned
He even broke one of the frames with the art in it lol. I couldn't live that risky life.

If you start searching you will not return for hours. Me and Zombine spend hours sending each other links for original art. It's awesome. Expensively awesome. Zombine is going to make sure I am broke.

:D I'm getting the one we talked about dude.

Zombine

Banned
My Malibu Batman doll comes in tomorrow as well. This thing is like the only time I've ever seen Korrupt turn down Batman. I think it's pretty baller, but I can't tell much difference between the "Limited" Edition that I got, and the regular one.

Wait, why are they doing a Siege-themed anything for Secret Wars? Does Marvel see this as their big chance to revisit all of their shitty events?

More Flash/Arrow spinoff casting: Arthur Darvill is (drumroll, please)

Rip Hunter!

No, really.

I straight up give up trying to figure out what they're trying to do here.

Pretty much everyone was hoping for Booster.

Really hope movies aren't determining what characters can appear in the TV shows, that was the main reason I was behind DCTV and DCMU being seperated.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why didn't anyone tell me Mr.Sinister was wrestling these days?

960x540.jpg

SoilBreak

Banned

Really hope movies aren't determining what characters can appear in the TV shows, that was the main reason I was behind DCTV and DCMU being seperated.

I don't know why cause that casting description a month ago didn't sound like booster apart from the time-traveling

tim1138

I dunno, I thought it was pretty obvious from the casting announcement that it was gonna be Rip.

Top Bottom