• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

Zombine

Banned
OG, baby. Only accept the best. TinyClops is too busy whining about not being as awesome as his older self.

Fuck yeah. OG Scott is the man. Really hate how badly Marvel wanted to paint him as a bad guy when there was never much evidence that he wasn't right.

Also, before anyone says it: Professor X's creepy ass has it coming. Dudes who dress like they are on a safari 24/7 are usually hiding something creepy. He did us all a favor.

PsychBat!

Banned
cyclops_was_right_by_tloessy-d5r5tgr.png

Messi

FINALLY. Saga book 2 OHC has appeared on Amazon.

At long last, it's finally time for the second hardcover collection of SAGA, the New York Times bestselling series praised by everyone from Alan Moore to Lin-Manuel Miranda! Created by the multiple Eisner Award-winning team of artist FIONA STAPLES (Mystery Society, North 40, Archie Comics) and writer BRIAN K. VAUGHAN (THE PRIVATE EYE, PAPER GIRLS, WE STAND ON GUARD), SAGA BOOK TWO continues the action-packed
education of Hazel, a child born to star-crossed parents from opposite sides of a never-ending galactic war.
Collecting 18 issues of the smash-hit comic, this massive edition features a striking original cover from Fiona Staples, as well as a brand-new gallery of exclusive, never-before-seen SAGA artwork from legendary creators including CLIFF CHIANG, PIA GUERRA, FAITH ERIN HICKS, KARL KERSCHL, JASON LATOUR, SEAN GORDON MURPHY, STEVE SKROCE, and MORE! Deluxe Hardcover format - 7.25"" x 10.875 Collects SAGA #19-36

May 7th, so end of April in comic stores.

SBVnHu.gif

Malyse

Uh. So like, what isn't cancelled? Cause Agents of SHEILD just had its last issue today. Mockingbird is gone. A-Force is gone. Iron Man is gone of sorts. It's just weird seeing consecutive titles I'm reading end. And of course Vision is ending too, but that's a V title and I'm at A right now.

Zombine

Banned
Uh. So like, what isn't cancelled? Cause Agents of SHEILD just had its last issue today. Mockingbird is gone. A-Force is gone. Iron Man is gone of sorts. It's just weird seeing consecutive titles I'm reading end. And of course Vision is ending too, but that's a V title and I'm at A right now.

You can rest easy, at least we have Mosaic.

Edit: Messi, Jets suck.

mreddie

Ant-Man and Howard.

ANAD Avengers ended today too. And Nighthawk. But there's also a lot of new stuff and some of it is looking good. I'm looking forward to the next Avengers lineup.

Solo

Zombine

Banned
Troy Little's adaptation of Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas was pretty awesome, and it's getting a new collected edition next week.

Ponn

Banned
I checked it, im struggling to find something IDW has thats worth talking about.

I'm a Transformer fan so yea maybe i'm a little bias but seriously when people say Transformers MTME is the shit it really is. It's one of the few books that is consistently good.

Cyclops is the best X-man but everyone I know thinks he's a lame.

Everyone you know is lame, so yea.

Top Bottom