• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Complete List of Announced Wii Games, Part 2

AndoCalrissian said:
I certainly hope we see Konami reveal some of those titles soon, as well as new announcements from Capcom (they said they have more!) and Namco Bandai (they have a bunch more coming... hopefully some good ones!).
30 games Namco has in development supposedly and haven’t EA shifted a lot of support over to Wii too?

Saoh

xsarien said:
So I must've missed the thread or something:

What exactly is Resident Wiivil?

a compilation. a remake of RE1 to RE4, with scenarios from all games explaining and relating the Umbrella story.

it´s supposed to have improved graphics and controls (re4 controls for all games)

:) :D :)

xsarien said:
So I must've missed the thread or something:

What exactly is Resident Wiivil?
RE4 style overview/recap of the series split into chapters. chapter 1=mansion. chapter 2=rpd. chapter 3=raccoon city. chapter 4=spanish village. each chapter has two selectable characters. you can guess who. it's meant to tell umbrellas story to get things up to speed for RE5 (this is the theory anyhow).

game also features an arcade mode, which is like 'the mercenaries' mode in RE4 with a lot more characters. in that you can play any of the chapters without story and puzzles. characters will still have unique melee etc.

real time, over the shoulder camera, re4 controls with the wiimote aiming.

that's as tight a summary of what we know as i can give you :)

DefectiveReject said:
30 games Namco has in development supposedly and haven’t EA shifted a lot of support over to Wii too?
yeah. as i remember, E3 caught a lot of publishers by surprise, and many more signed on or increased their support after seeing how good a showing the Wii had at the event. naturally we aren't seeing those games this year. it might even help with the typical drought you'd expect in the first spring/summer.

sharkie

sharkie said:
How in the heck is Madden NFL '07, Harry Potter,SSX, Tiger Woods PGA Tour and The Godfather exclusives, there are probably more mistakes but I'm too tired/hungry to point them out :(

I guess this hasn't been corrected yet huh

Blue Geezer said:
does anyone know anything more about this???

is it based on the TV series with the same name?

No, thank God. It's an original title from Suda51 & Co. (the team behind Killer7) that puts you in the shoes of an assassin fighitng to become the number one killer. Nothing is really known about gameplay yet, though swordplay and gunfighting seems to be involved, and the game appears to be running on an enhanced version of the Killer7 engine (or at least, an engine very like it) with some very snazzy visuals. Search the web for it & you'll turn up the trailer that was released recently.

wsippel

Banned
Cosmonaut X said:
No, thank God. It's an original title from Suda51 & Co. (the team behind Killer7) that puts you in the shoes of an assassin fighitng to become the number one killer. Nothing is really known about gameplay yet, though swordplay and gunfighting seems to be involved, and the game appears to be running on an enhanced version of the Killer7 engine (or at least, an engine very like it) with some very snazzy visuals. Search the web for it & you'll turn up the trailer that was released recently.
There's a little more:

- The protagonist, Travis, is the 11th-best hitman, and plans to kill the 10 killers above him. He doesn't even know who they are, though.
- There's only one weapon, the Beam Katana.
- It's 3rd Person, not on rails.
- Seems to be more or less a sandbox game.
- There is a main storyline as well as several sidequests.

ethelred

Gallagher said:
Still complete?

Not so much, no. I took a look at the OP and it says I haven't updated it since... 9/15. Oops? Ah well. Take it for what it's worth, I guess. Maybe if some folks would like -- and would like to lend a hand -- I can go and add whatever's been announced since then.

Top Bottom