• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Compulsion Games Community Manager Katie Robinson recently claimed, “I hate gamers.” , "White Male Gamers Were A Mistake"

samoilaaa

man i dont understand how can you create a product for the masses and talk like that , does this bitch really expect someone to buy their game after this , are white male gamers really that dumb to buy it ?

I wonder if some game director would say "black gamers were a mistake " what would happen to that company ?

"This post resurfaced after Kern shared information he allegedly received from a former Compulsion Games developer that the company had changed the race of its main character for their upcoming South of Midnight game after it hired Sweet Baby Inc as a consultant."

Kern noted on X, “After SBI was brought on board Compulsion Game’s South of Midnight the main character was race swapped from white to black.”

Last edited:

Power Pro

I gotta say, I am getting really fucking tired of being vilified by these assholes. Again, a lot of us grew up in a time where our hobby was seen as "for losers" and made fun of cuz we weren't into other things that were more mainstream....now we got people like this telling me I don't belong in the hobby that was targeted to me for decades. Fuck off already.

Killer8

Robinson went on to inform the outlet, “If somebody white says, ‘I have this apprehension going to a space where there’s Black people,’ that ends up being rooted in something more sinister. And that’s when you have to take a look at yourself and ask yourself why do you feel that way?”

Maybe we're just becoming apprehensive because you keep saying shit like this.

StueyDuck

man i dont understand how can you create a product for the masses and talk like that , does this bitch really expect someone to buy their game after this , are white male gamers really that dumb to buy it ?

I wonder if some game director would say "black gamers were a mistake " what would happen to that company ?

"This post resurfaced after Kern shared information he allegedly received from a former Compulsion Games developer that the company had changed the race of its main character for their upcoming South of Midnight game after it hired Sweet Baby Inc as a consultant."

Kern noted on X, “After SBI was brought on board Compulsion Game’s South of Midnight the main character was race swapped from white to black.”
Race grifter outing themselves... con artists always get caught

samoilaaa

I gotta say, I am getting really fucking tired of being vilified by these assholes. Again, a lot of us grew up in a time where our hobby was seen as "for losers" and made fun of cuz we weren't into other things that were more mainstream....now we got people like this telling me I don't belong in the hobby that was targeted to me for decades. Fuck off already.
yeah , white "losers" made this hobby what it is today , its sad that some of them lived in a time when they were actually persecuted because of this hobby

Step 1. Add "Views = Mine" to your twitter bio

Step 2. Be a racist cunt.

Step 3. Pretend to be a victim

Step 4.
PK5TtAp.png

Kacho

Ah, another case of subtle & coded racism. I bet she just wants to be treated fairly and have her concerns heard and be taken seriously.

Gotta love the receipts in the article btw. I remember the days when casually dropping "someone wrote the N word on our whiteboard" on Twitter without a shred of evidence was enough.

FeralEcho

Outside of the fact that she sounds like she needs help cuz she's nuts,she's also dumb as a brick.You wouldn't have a fucking job without those "mistakes" since male gamers were the majority of the target audience for the majority of the industry's lifespan.No male gamers,no industry=no job.

Maybe we're just becoming apprehensive because you keep saying shit like this.
Just more projection from them. They're the ones entering a space with a lot of white men, feeling like they don't belong due to some internal issues they need to work through, but instead coming to the conclusion everything has to change to cater to them. Mix in some resentment, victimhood complex and all the other mental issues they're dealing with, and you end up with the toxic mix we're seeing nowadays.

Minsc

Gold Member
Anti-racist people are by far the most racist people.

I wonder if by definition being anti-racist makes you racist? I mean if you believe other races are suppressed (and sure they are), but then you are also going to believe the races that aren't suppressed are being asses to the ones which are, thus inherently you are going to be racist to non-supressed races.

So basically, everyone is a racist!

Top Bottom