• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coolest looking bosses!!

Orochi from Okmai
38kZpYm.jpg

Liked that you need to use a lot of the skills you gained throughout the game to beat it. Plus it's looks cool as fuck.
Ignore the head clipping ( ._.)

Bamboo

Secret of Evermore
Vulgor (EU or just in the german translation?) // Thraxx (US)
HTLIVtl.jpg

He looks so cool, that he's even featured on the box art.
3SWdjTb.jpg

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Souls games are in the masterclass when it comes to this. Gaping Dragon is the best boss design I've ever seen. I think Seath is a fantastic take on a hobbled dragon's design.

From Dark Souls II, Demon of Song is awesome. It's a giant frog enemy, with a giant face and arms inside its mouth.

Top to bottom I LOVE the enemy designs in Bloodborne, but Bloodstarved Beast is particularly grotesque and striking.

Jarlaxle

latest

I always thought there was something truly great and terrifying about Pyramid Head and I don't even play those games.

Nazo

0WeO4uI.jpg

Artorias from Dark Souls.

Amazing visual design. The broken arm only adds to his badassery because he only needs one arm to kick your ass.

I like to think that the only reason why the Chosen Undead can even beat Artorias is because his arm is broken. If he were able to two hand his great sword it would be a different story. That's my head canon at least.

OT: I always really liked Frank Horrigan from Fallout 2.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Of course I'm biased but...
<---------------------------------

if you're on mobile point arrow up lol

JoBo4

Neo Member
Kingdom Hearts has some great looking bosses

Chernabog took me by surprise. That was such a fantastic boss and a great way to introduce him.
latest

Top Bottom