• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

I'm glad Gambit won. Always liked Zeus, and back when I first started playing CSGO casually I heard about this team Astana Dragons. So much hype because they were supposed to challenge NiP/VG as the CIS superteam.

Didn't accomplish much back then but 4 years later, Dosia and AdreN finally get their win.

baby

I'm glad Gambit won. Always liked Zeus, and back when I first started playing CSGO casually I heard about this team Astana Dragons. So much hype because they were supposed to challenge NiP/VG as the CIS superteam.

Didn't accomplish much back then but 4 years later, Dosia and AdreN finally get their win.

i honestly did like astana dragons until i saw a picture of dosia

like that isnt a joke hes physically repulsive

Everyone knew iBP was getting unbanned a few months/weeks ago when ESL made some announcement implying this would happen. ESL rep has taken huge hits, they're basically a meme at this point. What better way to get free PR than to unban iBP?

I hope they get completely unbanned, start playing again and get shit on.

At worst they would be the #1 NA team. They'd still get shit on like C9 but that's better than being one of the the 11 Rank S players, or having to resort to Road to Global videos

Dipper145

Really disappointed that ESL has decided to unban the people involved in match fixing.

Seems like a good way to get a lot of publicity for ESL, unfortunate that it shines such a negative light on esports in general though. Bad day for the integrity of esports in general. As long as official valve events don't allow people who were banned to play it's not as bad as it could be though.

Going to try to avoid watching ESL csgo now, as I really can't support this decision.

baby

Really disappointed that ESL has decided to unban the people involved in match fixing.

Seems like a good way to get a lot of publicity for ESL, unfortunate that it shines such a negative light on esports in general though. Bad day for the integrity of esports in general. As long as official valve events don't allow people who were banned to play it's not as bad as it could be though.

Going to try to avoid watching ESL csgo now, as I really can't support this decision.

then dont watch any tournaments vp is in either. and if you consider faking a ddos to prevent skin loss matchfixing, dont bother watching any astralis is in either. when they were dignitas their internet just so happened to go haywire when things went shitty

Applebite

I think maybe the matchfixing can be excused on the fact that it was early days for esports. I'd say maybe be really harsh on it going forward.

rugioh

Banned

See ya when Pro League starts my man

KeRaSh

Played for the first time in two weeks with two friends. Player in our team disconnects after 3 rounds and never comes back. We lose the match,
It was a shame since the three of us were really on top of our game last night and the guy who d/ced also pulled his weight.
I really can't wait for Destiny 2 to come out. I'm getting sick and tired of this shit.

Hixx

RIP FaZe Allu.

s1mple main AWP in Na'Vi now tho, electronic to come in and frag. Should be hot - on paper.

Rumours that Fnatic are about to change players too, guess it will be Krimz :(

frbrr

what the fuck at this rumored fnatic roster

i just want my favorite team back man. who asked for godsent 2.0

yeah wtf :(

at least I can't see them getting pronax after what happened, so that's a plus

but they still need a star player and an igl, and good luck finding either in sweden atm

Hixx

If they actually kick olof I hope they don't even qualify for shit.

Fucking babies need to remember what happened the last time they tried to play with "friends". They became the laughing stock of pro CS.

frbrr

If they actually kick olof I hope they don't even qualify for shit.

Fucking babies need to remember what happened the last time they tried to play with "friends". They became the laughing stock of pro CS.

they're not kicking him, he just got an offer from faze

as for dennis, they're probably kicking him.

Applebite

The problem with Fnatic recently is that they've shown no signs of leadership and they only show up one at a time. Usually it's JW or Olof, but occasionally Flusha will have a good game, then it's Dennis and so on. Krimz apparently is doing most of the calling but I don't know how commanding he is. Strikes me as kind of a jokester, which can be good but maybe not as an igl, I'm not sure. Either Fnatic needs all 5 to show up every game or they need better leadership. Biggest problem right now probably is that Sweden is lacking in good IGLs.

But still, it's not like they're TERRIBLE. When they go out in groups it's usually to good teams.

baby

why the fuck is the fragadelphias final at 1 am

and also why the fuck did i have to google what city fragadelphia is in

cHinzo

77299df561.jpg

A bot in the team, playing Nuke for the first time this year and the new Game of Thrones episode is about to drop? No biggie!

cHinzo

Lol you guys kicking premades too now? So toxic. :>

Can't even win after dropping 43 frags smh. -_- Last round 15-14 up and we just took A site. 3 vs 2 post plant situation. We had 1 teammate car, I was goose, bomb planter was on the site behind the box. The car guy randomly ran into the site, just as they came from ct up ramp and fucked us in the back. Why would people even do that?!

He didnt just delete you, pls. He also deleted furdad (me). Disgusting behavior.

I hope Volvo bans you again on your other accounts.

The following changes are in the ”1.35.9.7-rc1" CS:GO Beta depot.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Shipping initial changes to pistols with the goal of emphasizing skillful use of the weapons, beginning with the Tec-9.
— Tec-9: The Tec-9 has been adjusted to emphasize aiming while retaining the weapon's high mobility. The current changes include:
– – slightly improved accuracy when taking a single shot
– – significantly reduced accuracy when firing rapidly
– – magazine and reserve ammo reduced to 18 and 90, respectively
– Extended the existing camera height restriction system to include cases where a player is in the air, preventing the first-person camera from rising above their third-person head.
– Players will now make a landing sound if they un-crouch while crouch-jumping.
– Fixed several inconsistencies where sounds were not broadcast when a player was occluded by a wall. (Thanks, simpleavaster!)

its finally here boys

Top Bottom