• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant is real. First screens and concept art! (56k)

Mr Jared

Looks.. exactly like Crash of the Titans.

I really like the new Crash (he's cute during cinemas), but man was Crash of the Titans a bore. Just absolutely mind numbing.

Doubledex

Banned
Spirit of Jazz said:
Why did ND have to sell my favorite 3D platforming franchise :(
It was never a Naughty Dog franchise. Universal owned it
Mammothtank said:
Sony has nothing to do with either series anymore. They sold them off while the selling was good.
They never solid it, because it was never a SONY IP. It was always a Universal IP

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Assuming the game indeed looks like those bullshots, then I would say it looks better than Crash of the Titans. I have finished CotT with my little brother and its a pretty good game for when you don't feel like slamming your dick with a car door. Looking forward to the next version of my eternal torment. I can only pray that my brother doesn't convince me into playing this one.

Haunted

Hero of legend said:
Just my opinion, sorry should've made that clear. BUt it looks much much better than the PS2 version of Crash of the Titans, it looks like... the 360 version of Crash of the Titans. That's why I assumed.

Anyway, since it's not an official announcement, I guess it could still be a fake. It's hard to believe they'd give Crash such a stupid stiff face, for one.

cjelly said:
Looks exactly the same as Crash of the Titans.

This is exactly what I thought. I actually didn't mind Crash of the Titans. It made a decent rental, though the gameplay did become more than a bit repetitive by the end. But no way do I want to play it again with just different locales.

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
No PS3 version, no sale. Though to be honest that character model is so horrendously bad I probably wouldn't be interested in it anyway. He looks like Nancy Pelosi.

Haunted One said:
Just my opinion, sorry should've made that clear. BUt it looks much much better than the PS2 version of Crash of the Titans, it looks like... the 360 version of Crash of the Titans. That's why I assumed.

Anyway, since it's not an official announcement, I guess it could still be a fake. It's hard to believe they'd give Crash such a stupid stiff face, for one.

Actually it looks far worse than Titans 360 did, look at these:

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/...es/crash-of-the-titans-20070820030426732.html

Night and day difference (Better or worse for the style? Dunno), the new screens are definitly better than Titans Wii, but nowhere near Titans 360, unless they aren't/haven't yet included the blur and gloss. But since the previous game had them, shouldn't they have added them in already if this is the 360 version?

Haunted

Hero of legend said:
Actually it looks far worse than Titans 360 did, look at these:

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/...es/crash-of-the-titans-20070820030426732.html

Night and day difference (Better or worse for the style? Dunno), the new screens are definitly better than Titans Wii, but nowhere near Titans 360, unless they aren't/haven't yet included the blur and gloss. But since the previous game had them, shouldn't they have added them in already if this is the 360 version?
Hm, I guess we agree to disagree. I mean, there aren't a lot of particle effects going on in the screens of this supposed sequel, so it's hard to compare, but looking at the models of the 360 version of Crash of the Titans.... (image) I don't think they're better than in the OP's screens at all. I call 360 version (or fake?).

However! I'm not that interested in the game, so let's just say that it's still up in the air whether these are PS2/Wii or 360 shots at this point in time and leave it at that. :p

ZeoVGM

Banned
Ganondorfo said:
Come on sony, just give crash bandicoot back to naughty dog and give also spyro back to insomniac while you're at it.

The game is on everything but PS3.

You'd think people would know what's going on by now.

Top Bottom