• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crazy Ex Girlfriend S3 |OT| She has no underlying issues to address.

Crazy Ex Girlfriend
Fridays at 8/7c on CW

Why doesn’t Josh love me anymore?
Rebecca was just a girl in love. She couldn’t be held responsible for her actions. (She’s an ingenue)

Josh ran away when he realized how crazy Rebecca was being, but he eventually came to his senses and ran to propose to Rebecca.

But Josh got cold feet, leaving Rebecca at the altar. Why would Josh do that to her?!
It seems Josh has found God, and only God can help him now that Rebecca has truly become the crazy ex girlfriend (it’s a bit more nuanced than that.)

Josh totally loves the musical numbers!

While the over the top, yet somehow completely realistic and understandable, characters are what help make the show so great, the original music numbers are what help set it apart.

Rachel Bloom’s YouTube page, complete with explicit versions of the show’s songs, as well as some other non show related stuff, such as “Fuck Me, Ray Bradbury.”

Will Josh be saved by Rebecca’s friends talking some sense into her?

Only time will tell. The only way to find out is to join us Friday nights at 8/7c. Join us. We are good people, yes it’s true.

Also, in here, we have friends, we definitely have friends.

9hpJcPO.gif

Will Josh be fine that this OT isn’t as detailed as the last one?

insecure.gif

BRING IT
Easily among the best shows on television.
My only request is for fewer songs that are parodies of other songs and more purely original ones.

Season Two was all over place, couldn't stick to a plotline for longer than a couple of weeks. Hopefully this is more focused.

SeanC

Season 2 was a major drop-off for me, I hope Season 3 gets it back on track.

Josh became more likable in S2, but Rachel and Paula became incredibly annoying with their fight and overall being total awful people (which gets way washed over, like with Paula and her husband's problems...next episode they wrote it out entirely it seemed and she learned nothing as a character).

Plus not nearly enough Heather and you lost Greg who had some of the best song and dance numbers in Season 1.

Right now my favorite character at the end of Season 2 is Pete, and that's not good. Love Pete, but he's maybe the sixth most important character in the show, gets hardly any songs yet he's the only one I really care about especially when it comes to his office and business.

PixelatedBookake

Season 2 was a major drop-off for me, I hope Season 3 gets it back on track.

Josh became more likable in S2, but Rachel and Paula became incredibly annoying with their fight and overall being total awful people (which gets way washed over, like with Paula and her husband's problems...next episode they wrote it out entirely it seemed and she learned nothing as a character).

Plus not nearly enough Heather and you lost Greg who had some of the best song and dance numbers in Season 1.

Right now my favorite character at the end of Season 2 is Pete, and that's not good. Love Pete, but he's maybe the sixth most important character in the show, gets hardly any songs yet he's the only one I really care about especially when it comes to his office and business.

How did I forget about Pete? What an amazing new character. So many great moments with that guy.

Weetrick

Is this show still about West Covina? I grew up there, watched the pilot and thought it was so weird. Haven't seen any episodes since.

caliph95

I just reveal your deepest wishes and fears, so it's you Rebecca it's not me!

You're super weird, super weird!

You're super weird, super weird!

Rebecca: No I'm not! Go back to Santa Ana...I dint know if that's where your from or that's where your going...

Santa Ana Winds: You ruined everything, you stupid bitch!

WHOAA! The promotional pictures look amazing! They promise a different feel to each season. That yellow suit reminds me of Walter White.

Season 2 started off slow but half way through it became a masterpiece.

This is such a great show. Can't wait. And there is some interesting analysis of past episodes and characters on the "Bagels After Midnight" show on youtube.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
This reminds me I only watched the first episode, crap! I gotta watch more of these, the first one was hilarious.

Leeness

I’m so happy for this to return. I’m so happy we used “underlying issues” as an OT. I’m just so happy. 😭

This is such a great show. Can't wait. And there is some interesting analysis of past episodes and characters on the "Bagels After Midnight" show on youtube.
Seriously. His stuff is really good and I can't recommend it enough. It's done a lot to make me re-examine season 2 in particular, which leaned more into further character development over laughs and initial setup.

laoni

I'm so excited for season 3. I'm in Australia, so, we won't get it, but with use of a VPN, where do you guys think will be the best way to catch this, Netflix UK or the CW Site after airing?

Top Bottom