• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe yourself to sleep or

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejay

Banned
HA

You want true cringe? Go watch Curb Your Enthusiasm. Get to the musical episode. I had to go to the hospital. Doctor said I cringed so hard I passed out.

Yeah these videos do nothing to my cringe reflex, but Curb gets it twitching.

The worst for me is Blue Jasmine. I love Kate Blanchett and she was truly good in that movie, but I had to watch that movie in five or six different sittings I was so uncomfortable

El Daniel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5lFFvOAdsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkUSVEv9-M

aa3Sy.jpg

Garibaldi

I don't understand this stuff. Maybe it's because I don't don't embarrass easily or if I do I brush it off pretty easily. Feel like I'm missing out now.

zeemumu

That cringe compilation led me to worse cringe compilations. There was one from a King of the Nerds episode that made me re-evaluate my life for a moment.

zeemumu

The one with the guy who said his IQ is 140 and tried to hug everyone in his group?

Yep, that's the one. I know people like that. You can be smart and not be a dick about it.

That said, doesn't keeping people's awkward moments alive forever through these cringe compilations seem a little mean?

Not sure if posted before (and the original video was taken down so this is a re-up), but this has always got to me. I Am A Gamer

Try to make it through. The problem is how he goes on a tangent of stuff like "bullshit university degrees"

Not sure if posted before (and the original video was taken down so this is a re-up), but this has always got to me. I Am A Gamer

Try to make it through. The problem is how he goes on a tangent of stuff like "bullshit university degrees"

That was not even bad.

Some of these people are clearly mentally ill and some thought uploading fun between friends was a good idea. Nothing particularly has made me cringe super hard though.

Forkball

Also, unrelated and work safe:

Hi baby girl.

This comment was hilarious.

Huh, if you did receive 1/8 of a penny every time you thought about Briona and were richer than all the people in the world you would have thought about her:
$60,000,000,000,000 (global wealth)
1/8 of a penny = 0.00125
0.00125 X 8 = 1 penny
100 X 1 = $1
8 X 100 X 60,000,000,000,000= 48,000,000,000,000,000
48 quintillion times.
Let's be generous and assume that there was 216 days in your seven months: That is 22,222,222,222,222,222 times a day, 9.259,259,259,259 times an hour, 154,320,987,654 times a minute or 2,572,016,460 a second. That's a lot of times. In the time I spent working this out I could also have been writing my dissertation which, requires thought power, but by no means the processing power of your thought capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom