• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crop a game character and paste it on a real-life scenery resembling the game

qahYwtS.jpg

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I take no credit for this... it was done by a Gaffer (Xzior I believe) in a thread where I posted pics of a Deer I saw on vacation. Loved it so kept a copy ;)

0oKxNsQ.png

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
rpES5jG.jpg

Please don't ban me if Lohan try to sue Gaf :)

deleted

Woah, I've never seen any real footage of D-Day before. Is the images of entire squads being gunned down as soon as the lander opens a dramatization?

In VAST majority of cases yes, war looks nothing like you see it in the movies or in games

Just to add something short to this:
Remember that this 'real' footage also contains many scenes that were shot at home, so that families had something to watch and to keep the propaganda running. What was shown was also highly selective, so you wouldn't likely see masses of soldiers gunned down on either side.
You can't really depict what happened during that time from news reels.

*post a bit of a foolish reference to something that was actually a relevant controversy in gaming = banned immediately
*post an absolutely poorly thought out and offensive caption to the pic = no prob m8

uh, I'm confused

I'm pretty sure his ban wasn't for that image.

lmfao what the fak
that's one hell of a way to go

Top Bottom