• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crossover Game Between Sega, Capcom, Bandai Namco Announced! (3DS, No Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Lost Heroes isn't a sequel to anything.

I thought it was a continuation of an old superfamicom game crossover? Unless it's a remake?

Speaking of which what happened to that game? Last I heard they just announced ultraseven

duckroll

I thought it was a continuation of an old superfamicom game crossover? Unless it's a remake?

Speaking of which what happened to that game? Last I heard they just announced ultraseven

The Compatible Heroes series is a general game franchise, not a specific game. Lost Heroes is a brand new game in that franchise. They have never made a dungeon RPG in the franchise before. Grand Battle Full Blast on the PSP is a new sequel to the old Grand Battle series which are side scrolling action games.

Know your gaming history before correcting others! :)

Hmmm... X, Bayonetta and Kos-mos in the same crossover project, but a lack of Ryu, Sonic or Klonoa? Maybe these companies are rounding up characters they never want to use again. Like a short game where you can say your farewells and then shoot them into the sun.

Hmmm... X, Bayonetta and Kos-mos in the same crossover project, but a lack of Ryu, Sonic or Klonoa? Maybe these companies are rounding up characters they never want to use again. Like a short game where you can say your farewells and then shoot them into the sun.

I'm repeating myself but I'm pretty sure Bayonetta isn't in the dish. Just compare artworks with the Xs.

Boss Doggie

The Compatible Heroes series is a general game franchise, not a specific game. Lost Heroes is a brand new game in that franchise. They have never made a dungeon RPG in the franchise before. Grand Battle Full Blast on the PSP is a new sequel to the old Grand Battle series which are side scrolling action games.

Know your gaming history before correcting others! :)

Wasn't there an RPG-ish game before though? That's why I was confused, since I recall seeing a vid. But I concede.

Boss Doggie

There have been tons of games across various genres. But Lost Heroes isn't a sequel to any of them.

Ah I see, no wonder I was confused! When someone showed me a vid of that in a thread discussing Lost Heroes I thought it was a continuation of sorts.

In any case, what happened to that game? I haven't seen any news about it.

Boss Doggie

I guess they wanted to release the PSP game first.

Two more weeks til this game's announcement though!

Boss Doggie

Website updated and...

HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE BROKE INTO THE LAB AND STOLE THE CHROMOSOMES!

A timer too - next week is the big blowout.

I haven't the slightest clue what this is, and I'm trying my best not to get hyped for it. I was doing so well when it came to not giving a shit, but they just HAD to put that update and timer up didn't they...

Now hyped. I'm that easy :^(

duckroll

7 days 17 hours and 40 minutes remain.

Super hyped!

I don't think that's right. It sounds like the site uses your computer's clock, which is terrible coding. It should be 7 days 5 hours plus I think. Basically when it hits 12 midnight on Wednesday night next week in Japan.

Truth101

Banned
I don't think that's right. It sounds like the site uses your computer's clock, which is terrible coding. It should be 7 days 5 hours plus I think. Basically when it hits 12 midnight on Wednesday night next week in Japan.
I felt something was off. :(

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Hey. Try to change the computer clock like 7 days later if you think that.

Luigiv

I haven't the slightest clue what this is, and I'm trying my best not to get hyped for it. I was doing so well when it came to not giving a shit, but they just HAD to put that update and timer up didn't they...

Now hyped. I'm that easy :^(

Psychology is a bitch. :(

shaowebb

Showed up to see what new cast would be teased on the site.
Got this instead.

rUTHD.jpg

eG7VK.jpg

O_O "...they are free."

If the speculated Charecters are true then they don't seem to be that major something along the line with Captain Rainbow secondary cast except for a few.

hatchx

Banned
Guys, it has to be a fighting game. It just HAS to.

I'm hoping it's four player fighting like Smash Bros except with 2D Pixel art. One can dream right?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Hasn't Namco also registered "All-Star Battle"?
...Western Title?

GameE

Famitsu is leaking, theres already Hatsune Miku for PS3/Vita and Taiko no Tatsujin 3DS. Im starting to doubt this is in there :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom