• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cruncheons 26: PS Vita, Console Reflections, Amalur, FF XIII-2

Would you guys (Eel, Drinky) be offended if I posted a clip of my favorite part of this episode? It's about two minutes and might be a good hook to get folks interested.

Kevtones

I played and enjoyed Risen, Arcania, and Divinity II directly before Amalur and I'm finding the latter to be a lot less janky. Yeah, the quests are iffy but it's totally playable and good in short/long bursts. It probably helps that I've never played WoW...

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
the vita ui is no more "tweakable" than android/ios/wp7, but what it *is* is grotesquely, eye-flaying fugly. bubbles? gradients? bezels? plastic? it's every nasty skeiuomorph from late 90s web, and aliased to boot. also, it's confusing and absurd in layout and metaphor.
Totally agree, but it's still impressive if what you say about it being andoid based is true. It's unbelievably quick and responsive, i can get used to puffy bubble bullshit but really get dragged down by sluggishness. No hint of android in that respect, thank the lord.

Totally agree, but it's still impressive if what you say about it being andoid based is true. It's unbelievably quick and responsive, i can get used to puffy bubble bullshit but really get dragged down by sluggishness. No hint of android in that respect, thank the lord.

Is that the only post in this entire thread that you read?

Top Bottom