• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead |OT| 2 Cups 1 Screen

Glad to see the developers talking about let's play videos or live streams, as a content creator myself I say thank you, can't wait to play the game looks very fun

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Thank Gaben for regional pricing, I’m digging the sweet price on Steam Brazil. Going to buy this tomorrow and play it during the weekend. Wish I had free time this friday!

Going in practically blind, I haven’t watched full videos and just saw some images and gifs throughout the years.

jviggy43

My body is so fucking ready for this. Been eagerly anticipating this since the reveal at E3. Pretty much forced everyone I know to buy this to support the devs. This + Snes classic weekend is going to end up being a pretty amazing weekend.

RocBase

I'm ready for the day to fast forward to tomorrow!

IVB0Urr.gif

Karak

Its been a long fucking time since a game had me laughing out loud.
I also rarely approve of nda's this strict but it makes sense.

Spman2099

Do we know when I could have this game on Xbox One? Does it unlock after midnight tonight? Or am I going to have to wait for the store to be updated tomorrow?

etta

my hard graphic balls
Soooooo, does it or does it not have 4K resolution on the X?
It not being enhanced means I'll play it tomorrow, instead of waiting.
I can wait, though, if it's enhanced.

jholmes

We had some really clever OT title suggestions. This is like the worst one since Disney Afternoon. But apparently a lot of GAF has never heard a 2 girls 1 cup joke before?

At any rate I'm definitely excited for this. I've waited so long.

FinKL

Heh to add to the laptop onboard topic, I swear I just saw Forza minimum requirement as an intel onboard so there's always a chance!

It's incredibly easy to install a video card. You just slot it in the PCI E spot, then add power if needed. I would look at GTX 1050/ti as that might fit in there

1upsuper

Heh to add to the laptop onboard topic, I swear I just saw Forza minimum requirement as an intel onboard so there's always a chance!

It's incredibly easy to install a video card. You just slot it in the PCI E spot, then add power if needed. I would look at GTX 1050/ti as that might fit in there

I will. Thank you. Never really had to open up a computer before, so I wasn't sure how involved it was.

I'm sorry to do this but all of a sudden I'm worried my desktop won't be able to run Cuphead, and I'm really dumb when it comes to computer specs and stuff. Would someone be kind enough to look at the computer I have and tell me if I can run it? Thank you.

Here's what I've got:
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...DesktopComputers-_-83101505-S3A4C&ignorebbr=1

I have an Intel integrated too!

I'm confident we'll be able to run this game decently. We might have to lower graphics settings like resolution etc, but we should be able to pull it off for atleast 30FPS.

If you buy the game on Steam and it runs badly you can always get the refund. No harm no foul

It doesn't look like the final system requirements are out yet. Some websites show lower requirements than others, so I'm pretty optimistic

I have an Intel integrated too!

I'm confident we'll be able to run this game decently. We might have to lower graphics settings like resolution etc, but we should be able to pull it off for atleast 30FPS.

If you buy the game on Steam and it runs badly you can always get the refund. No harm no foul

It doesn't look like the final system requirements are out yet. Some websites show lower requirements than others, so I'm pretty optimistic

Listed in the System Requires in the windows 10 store requires the following:

Geforce 9600GT or AMD HD 3870 512MB or higher.

But it also says Video Memory 1 GB for some reason as well.

Top Bottom