• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom Cover Art - Minimalist, clean, or alternative box arts for your favorite games

Could someone make, or be able to find, an alternative cover for Resident Evil Revelations on Switch? I absolutely hate how there's the white "Internet download and microSD card required." box at the top. I'd like the art otherwise.

Grylvak

Found this thread and made a quick Mario Odyssey minimalist cover as my first one.

Thanks to RedSwirl for the template in the previous page!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/30c1ci7qmnjfw0y/box_mario_odyssey.png

dXTYBRv.jpg

one33seven11

Neo Member
Hey guys, just got my account activated and I've been looking for a WW2 cover (either retail or custom) for my XB1 case. The preowned one I bought didn't come with a cover since the original box was lost. I have some good experience with PS/GIMP so I'm happy to return the favor of finding me one that I can print out. Thanks!

biskuit

Neo Member
Hey guys. I just bought Monster hunter World for PS4 but the cover is in.... Arabic. Which is kinda cool but still... Can anyone of you create à cool one ? Thanks guys !

IceLancer

Neo Member
Does anyone have java knowledge to edit those scripts so they have front cover only and no reflect beneith? So basically to be only front 3d cover?

Maciek

Neo Member
Are old MediaFire links dead?
I wanted to download PS3 covers for LA Noire https://www.mediafire.com/i/?q5bzw6qquuhkfab and Heavy Rain https://www.mediafire.com/i/?ez1secz7mseg3zv
but it returns error
Something appears to be missing…
The key you provided for file access was invalid.
I see that links now look different like https://www.mediafire.com/file/fe57z5o8vawjqh2/Old Blood Final.png
is there any way to recover those old links?

Many thanks in advance!

xyrho_44

Neo Member
Hey, I'm new here! Because of this thread has been dead without any update for a long time, I'm thinking about making a new one with PS4 and Xbox One, etc!
I'll also provide templates that I'd made. But because I'm still new to this forum I can't make a thread yet. I'll try to be active in this forum so I can start a thread, because I love designing covers! (actually, more towards making templates!:messenger_beaming:)
Here's some previews of the template! (click 'em)

I made this from scratch and worked hard to recreate almost everything, so I can ensure everything's crisp! For right now, it's only for US region, I'm not sure that I'll make EU version.
Tell me what you guys think!
(Sorry for my English! Love from Indonesia!)

Last edited:

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Hey, I'm new here! Because of this thread has been dead without any update for a long time, I'm thinking about making a new one with PS4 and Xbox One, etc!
I'll also provide templates that I'd made. But because I'm still new to this forum I can't make a thread yet. I'll try to be active in this forum so I can start a thread, because I love designing covers! (actually, more towards making templates!:messenger_beaming:)
Here's some previews of the template! (click 'em)

I made this from scratch and worked hard to recreate almost everything, so I can ensure everything's crisp! For right now, it's only for US region, I'm not sure that I'll make EU version.
Tell me what you guys think!
(Sorry for my English! Love from Indonesia!)

The PS4 ones are magical. As someone who appreciates good, HQ templates, I think I'm falling in love.

Thanks for sharing.

xyrho_44

Neo Member
The PS4 ones are magical. As someone who appreciates good, HQ templates, I think I'm falling in love.

Thanks for sharing.
Throw him a like you stingy bastard lol, that's a great template.

Thanks guys! Like I said, I'll try to be active here so I can make the thread and start sharing the templates!
Anyway, do you guys have any newer Switch game?? Can you scan the cover?? I'm thinking about making Switch template!

xyrho_44

Neo Member
Well, it'll be too long if I wait until I can make a thread... So here it is! (The previews are a little bit outdated, anyway, click 'em)
PS4

What I changed from the official template is the fonts. On the official one, most of the
fonts that they used are SSTs which are not free and can't be obtained anywhere because it's SONY's.

Features:
- High-quality everything because I made almost all of it from scratch and vector.
You won't find pixelated logos or texts.(I razterized the logos to decrease the file size)
- Editable spec boxes, legal, ratings, etc.
- PS VR Banners included.
- PS4 Exclusive logos included.
- All fonts that is used are included.

Xbox One
E0JUV06.png

Features:
- High-quality everything because I made almost all of it from scratch and vector.
You won't find pixelated logos or texts.(I razterized the logos to decrease the file size)
- Editable spec boxes, legal, ratings, etc.
- Xbox One Exclusive banner included.
- All fonts that is used are included.
- I have also included old version of the back specs.

I made these templates from scratch and worked hard to recreate almost everything(except the ESRBs and some logos) so please do give me credits.
And also please not to use this as commercial use only personal!

Missing fonts? Contact me!

credit(s):
CountZero (from Console-Covers(website's long dead)) for the ESRBs
Different sites for some logos

Thank You So Much for Downloading!

p.s. Sorry for my English (hello from Indonesia!)

COKE

Neo Member
I can belive how ugly Europe´s Dark Souls Trilogy cover is. Holy shit. What a mess.

I´ve managed to find the original covers, but was wondering if anybody knows/is willing to make a custom cover for each game.

There´s a lot of PS3 custom covers for Dark Souls... but they´re pretty much non-existent when it comes to PS4

PsypherWolf

Neo Member
Hello everyone, I've been following this thread for a long while. I love the work you've been doing here and I've actually printed a few covers. I'll probably be doing more once I get my printer fixed.

Anyway, I showed a few of those covers to a friend, he really dug them and he sent me a Breath of the Wild image for cover making, for Wii U in his case (pun unintended). If anyone would be willing to take up the job, that'll be most appreciated.

I'll be searching for better images, hopefully without the watermarks, but here it is:

I'll be really thankful for anyone who'll do me this favor, as will my friend.

Last edited:

LadyBunny

Neo Member
Hi Mythos, Is this your own artwork? If it is, I would like to speak with you about commissioning some wrap-a-round concept art for a new video game cover.

mortal

Gold Member
Wow I've forgotten about this awesome thread.

I'm considering doing some just for fun. Any excuse to sharpen my design skills

Last edited:

GreppiM

Neo Member

Made a few custom Cover Art and Disc Art for Divinity Original Sin and Divinity Original Sin 2 [PAL & NTSC] [PS4, Switch and Xbox One] (Link below):​

DapzJj9.jpg

f7J6svo.jpg

D74ImkL.jpg

a84OYmC.jpg

LNSIcOz.jpg

Personally, I wasn't the biggest fan of the, in my opinion, rather generic default box art for either game. Unsatisfied with how they looked, I set out to redo them.

So I've made my own take on them with as many variants I could deliver for you to print out, with the objective of making them stand out amongst other titles in your game library while trying to remain as faithful as possible to the format of the template acording to their release.

To not flood this post, you may find these and more here:

Credits to:
-Larian Studios - Artwork
-rmkar9 - Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch template
-xyrho_44 - Xbox One post-2017 back template
-Hardak666 - Xbox template
-dash1412-d760 - PS4 Disc template
-Mr. Mendelli - Xbox One Disc template
-joaoperfig - Nintendo Switch Cartridge

Last edited:
Top Bottom