• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom Steam icons for Grid View

Lime

Heh, I made my own Battlezone (1998) image, and one for Battlezone 2, as well.

BZ1:
http://i.minus.com/iqjaXJA95Zq70.png[MG]
BZ2:
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibfUktiaGi1dG4.png[/MG]
(hard to find both hi-res and high quality shots of the BZ2 box, that's the best I could find and work with...)

Plus, made one for the original Command and Conquer, as well.

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iKibqxihZ64gE.png[/MG][/QUOTE]

I love you <3

I just want to say this thread is amazing, and thank you to everyone who put up icons. In particular, those who did:

FF XIV
Dota 2 Beta
TF2 Beta
Speedball 2 Tournament
Torchlight 2
Planescape Torment

Jomjom

Banned
0pwgi.jpg

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I just want to say this thread is amazing, and thank you to everyone who put up icons. In particular, those who did:

FF XIV
Dota 2 Beta
TF2 Beta
Speedball 2 Tournament
Torchlight 2
Planescape Torment

You're welcome. I wish I could get usage statistics on my image.

Fun fact: google image searching at the exact 460x215 yields a shitload of results.
No Lords of Destruction anywhere though. I guess I'll make one.

Glass Rebel

This image for Oblivion was posted earlier in the thread:

DUukr.jpg

Would be awesome if someone could do something similar for Morrowind and Skyrim using the covers. :)

ElRenoRaven

Oh just found the thread. I'll share some. They're quick and dirty but I like em. Not happy with the Myth 2 one. There just aren't any good images that can be turned into one without some skill. I'll share it anyway though for anyone that might want it.

m2cBS.jpg

0ndjp.jpg

u3nEj.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You're welcome. I wish I could get usage statistics on my image.

sU0pdl.jpg

Serious edit: I'd appreciate if somebody can whip together an image for Metroid Prime Trilogy. I've had it for yonks, but now that I've a PC conducive to Dolphin, I intend to play it. Eventually.

Piggo

So glad they finally added this. Working through my collection at the moment, will add more to this post as I go;

Battlefield 3
CUfmR.jpg

Similar to one posted previously, but tried to make better use of the width of the banner by adding in the ruined buildings.

Diablo III
gybgG.jpg

Again, similar to one posted before but the source used for mine was a higher resolution so the finished banner is slightly higher quality.

Burnout Paradise
Uij1W.jpg

Day Z
3mO6p.jpg

Personal favourite so far. A replacement icon for ARMA II as I only use it for Day Z. The sunrise came completely by accident when playing around with this image.

i need new icons for the games below, thanks.

Alan Wake
Alan Wake American Nightmare
Arma 2
Arma 2 Arrowhead
Arma 2 British Armed Forces
The Walking Dead
Risen 2 Dark Waters

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
sU0pdl.jpg

Serious edit: I'd appreciate if somebody can whip together an image for Metroid Prime Trilogy. I've had it for yonks, but now that I've a PC conducive to Dolphin, I intend to play it. Eventually.

Let's just say I'll call in my favor at a later date:

iRXtg40j0Nul1.png

You're welcome.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Here is the official one from steam if you want it.
Completely forgot about the original one.

I use a variation of the show one I posted as my Vita unlock screen. Every time I go to play it I remember that only the dead are inside so I turn it off.

SteveWD40

Really quickly knocked this one up for Streets of Rage Remake (the freemium one).

Feel free to add text, my skills at editing begin and end with MS paint.

WqdDU.jpg

PaulLFC

This thread is brilliant, thanks to everyone who's made icons. Found icons for all my games that were missing them except for one, Football Manager Live.

Going to have a look on the Steam forums later and if they don't have one I'll make one. Will post it here if I find one.

Edit: Made one, and a quick one for Speedball 2:

iVWzHLrqyc5Jw.png
inyVQutjVjkDu.png

Top Bottom