• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CyberConnect2 NEW GAME COUNTDOWN!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I just hope that they follow that Coming Soon page. I need my Tail Concerto love. :(

Say, didn't CC2 say that Tail Concerto and Momuro-kun's "world" are the same? Then why not combine them in the next game?

NeoZylom

The countdown disappear ! I guess it is .hack PSP game or Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja on PS2?

Edit : Oh! Naruto UN is for US ... So i guess it is really .hack game ...

Tanukid

As long as it's [insert game franchise] for [insert game console] I'll be happy! :D

CyberConnect2 hasn't let me down before. ;)

B.K.

Tanukid said:
CyberConnect2 hasn't let me down before. ;)

I have a feeling this one is going to be a let down. .hack//Link looks to be to .hack what Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology is to the Tales series.

Tanukid

B.K. said:
I have a feeling this one is going to be a let down. .hack//Link looks to be to .hack what Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology is to the Tales series.

Ah, it is another .hack game.....doh.

The announcement of .hack//Link makes me sad. It reminds me that the .hack guys forgot how to do expanded universe content and would rather rehash what they accomplished with one medium on another. We had G.U. the games, then the manga, then the novel, and then the OVA.

luffeN

it says nintendo ds new project now.. y is everyone talking about .hack? *confused*

edit: hahaha, that was an old link i suppose...

Top Bottom