• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Still Has Easter Eggs Players Haven't Found, says CDPR

Draugoth

Gold Member
D7D4DE12704AE231F914FD281A42592462959D5D

Cyberpunk 2077 still has Easter eggs players haven't discovered, developer CD Projekt Red has revealed. Speaking to IGN at GDC 2024, associate game director Paweł Sasko confirmed that, despite players exploring every inch of Cyberpunk 2077 in the three years since it was released, there are still some fun secrets hidden within.

Cyberpunk 2077 has been updated on myriad occasions, of course, including with its story expansion Phantom Liberty, but Sasko suggested there are still Easter eggs in the base game and not just in the extra content.

"I've seen one of the last articles [with all the Easter eggs] and it had a long list, but it didn't have everything," Sasko said, though added that doesn't mean no one has found them, just that no one has shared them.

"There's a couple more things that are not found yet," Sasko continued. "[At least] we don't know that they were found, because someone could have found them in their home and never shared them with anyone, and we just never saw it."

cormack12

Gold Member
I got to the penultimate mission with Jonny but then the patch came out and when I logged it it was like reallocate all your skill points and I just couldn't be arsed at that point.

Z O N E

This game is just amazing. I REALLY enjoyed it. One thing I hope they expand more of in the next Cyberpunk game is:

The storyline of the husband politician and wife who seemed to have there minds erased/controlled. Then you end up following the car to some area of the game and an invisible ship picks up the soldiers you were chasing. Even at one point you see a man with blue eyes staring at the husband whilst you were talking with him at the park area.

Either they cut the story of that in the first game or purposely let it end like that. But I REALLY wish they push on it more cause that was a pretty damn cool story.

If there's any more to it FF:06:B5 then geez.

The lore in the game is great. So many of the NCPD quest archived conversations link to each other and to emails found on seemingly random laptops, as well as scenarios and set-pieces scattered around the map. It's well worth checking out some YouTube vids on this stuff.

Last edited:
This game is just amazing. I REALLY enjoyed it. One thing I hope they expand more of in the next Cyberpunk game is:

The storyline of the husband politician and wife who seemed to have there minds erased/controlled. Then you end up following the car to some area of the game and an invisible ship picks up the soldiers you were chasing. Even at one point you see a man with blue eyes staring at the husband whilst you were talking with him at the park area.

Either they cut the story of that in the first game or purposely let it end like that. But I REALLY wish they push on it more cause that was a pretty damn cool story.
I like it how it is. It has such a weird, awkward, mysterious vibe to it. Any more explanation might ruin it. It also might link to what Garry the Prophet says...

I genuinely thought they wanted to fuck me at first lol. Also Elizabeth is the game's number one baddie imo. Especially when you meet her in the diner. Damn.

Last edited:

Yeah reading up on this, its tied to how
the mayor was killed because he was so in Arasaka's pocket ( we see him during Konpekki heist) so the powers that be want a new mayor and they kinda groomed/brainwash Paralez to be it since only a gonk would vote for the the other guy. As to who was behind it, could be Nightcorp or NUSA
, sure be a plotpoint in the sequel.

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
The whole game's storytelling is deliberately orchestrated that way. You can't really resolve anything, you get no consolation whatsoever.

amigastar

Damn i have 23 hours in Cyberpunk 2077 but that was just an on and off situation. I still have to play it properly. Maybe today i will get on it.

Mortisfacio

I plan on doing a 2nd replay of the expansion later this year (probably after Elden Ring). Such a damn good game. Base game had some really high highs and some forgettable moments, but overall really good. Phantom Liberty seemed to just remove all the bloat from the base game and provide a solid experience the whole way through. So good.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Loved every minute of it on PS5. Also have it on PC however my save corrupted at the end of the game on PS5 where you were able to be able to reload past the point of no return except mine never did.

If I ever play through again I’ll begin from scratch on the PC version.

Top Bottom