• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Show off your generative art creations. It should be able to handle more complex prompts as well as text.

sb8H5rW.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Looks like I have 100 credits / images to use?
No limit. You get 100 "boosts" that speed up your image generation. Those reset weekly.
What are the IP rules on these? Does Bing/Microsoft own the copyright?
They have a license to use the content generated for their own purposes:

1. Use of Creations. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, the Microsoft Services Agreement, and our Content Policy, you may use Creations outside of the Online Services for any legal personal, non-commercial purpose.
  2. Ownership of Content. Microsoft does not claim ownership of Captions, Prompts, Creations, or any other content you provide, post, input, or submit to, or receive from, the Online Services (including feedback and suggestions). However, by using the Online Services, posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting content you are granting Microsoft, its affiliated companies and third party partners permission to use the Captions, Prompts, Creations, and related content in connection with the operation of its businesses (including, without limitation, all Microsoft Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat the Captions, Prompts, Creations, and other content you provide; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Online Services.

No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your content, as provided herein. Microsoft is under no obligation to post or use any content you may provide, and Microsoft may remove any content at any time in its sole discretion.

You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your content as described in these Terms of Use including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content.

Cyberpunkd

I tried “a bunch of alpha males helping an old lady cross the street, each wearing a shirt with NeoGAF on it”, but I can’t find a way to post the pic.

near

Gold Member
Also, how long does it take to create an image because mine has taken about 10 mins so far and it's still creating.

"Thanks for your patience
Your images are on the way, but it's taking longer than expected."

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Also, how long does it take to create an image because mine has taken about 10 mins so far and it's still creating.

"Thanks for your patience
Your images are on the way, but it's taking longer than expected."
Should just be a few seconds. Started hanging for me too though.

PSYGN

Can someone run this?

A woman with no eyes and only 1 finger in both hands smiling

It's been generating for over 2 hours and refreshing doesn't help, I hope to have some amazing results.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Mine has been generating for over an hour. It's not a complex piece either. Just Tom Cruise licking a monkey in Tokyo.

Edit.

This thing refuses to generate Tom Cruise licking anything. So I just went with this.

OIG.ETZ0QOJXJ.GbJ4HLMyro

OIG.ipDeOWPJBsn99iotiUQp

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Why does it still have problems with text? You would think it would be the easiest thing to do, but it gets screwed up more than it gets right.

Top Bottom