• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dream up concept art for a new video game in DALL-E 3

Fahdis

Helghast - Killzone 4 Sniper

fj2rkob.jpg

Rhazkul

Some of these pics were such a hassle to get made because it kept blocking my prompts. It doesn't like "zombies" "psycho horror" "evil"....this is stupid.

Anyway; i present you the psycho horror game "Black Hole".
In the year 5632 colonists detect that several life forms are emerging from Black Holes around the galaxy. Your mission is to find out what's going on. Is this the end of the universe?

OIG.KMdf2Q_GXtBP4aM78lrs

OIG.HKhdvYp2evlMlE5naB4m

OIG.oazdwDNMwSbvybPov4Ul

OIG.tzdEGNumnnKorqtFQaf3

OIG.YC7IZBtuRud9hphIgP5N

OIG.kWmrF1VgQ1WH8zbHxBac

OIG.A2chIcKdxk.u2HgN40EF

OIG.30lZMnIoS7SzL5C22BDM

OIG.8QCaTylNU6T1yszK1Yg9

OIG.QmE9LCEFxQIXFMzopmZP

OIG.LyyfRbZyRFgmTgl68RZo

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Some of these pics were such a hassle to get made because it kept blocking my prompts. It doesn't like "zombies" "psycho horror" "evil"....this is stupid.

It's not blocking the prompts itself but rather the outcome of the creation. You can get images with the words you mentioned but given how broad these terms are it can lead to graphic depiction which will get detected by the algorithm, thus rendering a content warning.

Rhazkul

It's not blocking the prompts itself but rather the outcome of the creation. You can get images with the words you mentioned but given how broad these terms are it can lead to graphic depiction which will get detected by the algorithm, thus rendering a content warning.
I see. That sucks but understandable why they are doing it.

Robb

Gold Member
Agreed. He surely has found the secret sauce of prompting.
I wouldn’t say that. The stuff you, Cosmic Smash Cosmic Smash or Myths Myths have posted on this very page alone is surely way more complex than anything I’ve done.

My prompts are usually very simplistic, but good enough to make my shit ideas/concepts/thoughts come through I guess.

Glad you guys enjoy them though.
Way To Go Thumbs Up GIF

Last edited:

cireza

My recommendation : go at the bottom of a page, and then move up. While discovering the pictures posted by Robb Robb one by one (they are awesome), try finding out what the game title is.

Actually had much more fun than expected doing this lol.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Those Shadow and Flash ones are enough internet for at least a week.

I can’t even get the program to give me different perspectives on my prompts. How do you guys get such detailed and varied compositions right?

cireza

I can’t even get the program to give me different perspectives on my prompts. How do you guys get such detailed and varied compositions right?
Knowledge is power and people preciously keep their prompts for them of course. Lives are at stake !

I posted a prompt and the corresponding pictures here if you want to check it out :

Here as well :

Last edited:

Myths

Give me an example of what you want, and I’ll respond with results after trying it out.

Robb

Gold Member
I usually just try stuff like ‘high angle shot’, ‘low angle shot’, ‘wide angle shot’ and see what it spits out. And if you type something like ‘his back is facing the camera’ you’ll likely get at least some pics where that prompt is achieved.

As for styles I’ve gotten pretty consistent stuff with ‘high detail cinematic style’, ‘unreal engine 4 style’, ‘3D animation Disney Pixar style’ etc.

My prompts are usually very basic, at least compared to some of the stuff I’ve seen in here but it manages to spit out some OK results from time to time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom