• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

tkscz

OIG4.sVJvesyDd54EMZFSLjhd

OIG4.PZ05EYFT4x_7l7IP8gtj

OIG1.C5rAE2rbkf6qlPxF9zqk

OIG1.ZBAt9Xp9sJBGr3AjHtki

OIG2.HvwpW_9yGIemBMuE7KJJ

OIG4.wuPmr25r3_q3IbNPJMsH

OIG4.CeZfy_scUEDnlGEbMUiI

OIG4.KVP_vF75wa66EePF7tlP

OIG4.eztBv9AkDgXawVtygZS2

intbal

An old one.
I considered turning this one into a movie poster owing to its similarity to the stage and screen poster for Les Miserables.
But, laziness won out. So it remains as it is.
Originals included for reference.

0M6dmLF.jpg

3arZM7f.jpg

RedC

I made these a long time ago in Dall-E and Bing got rid of most of them but these are the ones left.

OIG.91gUdx5mYLl1djmMRVsE
OIG.prK4eHTlZGhWa_fnMWso
OIG.j0zW3vyNKgjH6l5rAG98
OIG.mIfdNsaJlvEpDe2nE5CM

tkscz

I made these a long time ago in Dall-E and Bing got rid of most of them but these are the ones left.

OIG.91gUdx5mYLl1djmMRVsE
OIG.prK4eHTlZGhWa_fnMWso
OIG.j0zW3vyNKgjH6l5rAG98
OIG.mIfdNsaJlvEpDe2nE5CM
Yeah my guess is they weren't prepared for how many people save their work. Start downloading everything you make.

Decided to change the background to be more like BladeRunner
OIG4.YopOPorqLI1FhV130FwC

OIG4.jhSFgm5bByXL9LMuVQcw

OIG4.e23qTemuSW40GJJSviuS

OIG4.QLEYr0Vj45.Tz9iXfWVy

OIG4.ZJkfGnd3s7HFSazA.tg2

OIG3.wV3TRf40B.iNL1bHiloY

OIG2.pc3TJiaHFM2GZeEI5464

OIG2.378Dai1MnYQ3lA3O9y6U

OIG2._mSUVuhcyGSz_VMDcl1T

OIG4.LlZlEiAsiabehCFCbCrW

OIG4.MjOa9.iZCkDO.SA2zFsN

SJRB

Gold Member
I haven't used it in a while but I feel that it is severely neutered / retarded compared to a couple of months ago. I need it to create reference material but every prompt containing words like "body", "devil", "sword" is blocked.

0MCAves.png

And when I do get a result, I only get one image instead of the usual four and the output is pretty poor.

Anyone else noticing this?

Last edited:
I just tried using all three words in one prompt and got this:

giant devil kirby with a human body is swinging a giant gold sword in a circular fashion and is spinning very fast making it hard to see his features.

ROKyPYi.jpg

I know what you're saying, though.

Last edited:

tkscz

I haven't used it in a while but I feel that it is severely neutered / retarded compared to a couple of months ago. I need it to create reference material but every prompt containing words like "body", "devil", "sword" is blocked.

0MCAves.png

And when I do get a result, I only get one image instead of the usual four and the output is pretty poor.

Anyone else noticing this?
The prompts get harder and harder to make as they censor things more and more. You have to write your way around everything. Best way around is to change the style or give it a specific style.
OIG2.H_hAuiCJb9iKjEuzU4DB

OIG1.WemSXcTkychllBqlG8Od

OIG1.hyBrWVa4.rKsGyKRxBbK

OIG1.AE2x7prGSKnwUN3rkuWM

OIG4.cf364mJCiBOfCEhhtK.Y

OIG2.UEN6h5tY_U3b_mpwGmV7

OIG1.pzwbw_btZDxQBtUhh.GG

OIG2.I.cXO6CeNnClxGrIAPRx

OIG3.UgChm2twFc0e2xoZKPAj

OIG4.z.9S3TpAd2AKXOIxnNBD

OIG4.KXEyBasWRgi52JwVVQOg

intbal

Yeah, Pentagon is on some sort of human-designed gray list. Probably related to censorship of political images.
mg0F8OV.jpg

lvo3o2O.jpg

I made dozens of prompts. All with the same types of manipulated results.

You can get it to make a pentagonal shape, but you have to trick it.

here is "chopped okra"

DpyejeJ.jpg

And even in this image, nearly every single one of those is a hexagon, even though okra are universally consistent in their pentagonal shape.

Boralf

Didn't try it extensively, but it can't seem to do any impossible objects like the penrose triangle for example.

Last edited:
Top Bottom