• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

VulcanRaven

5V1txxU.jpg

10nhpb0.jpg

9eYFgPZ.jpg

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Alright here are some Dall-e 3 wallpapers for yall. Process goes Dall-e 3 for initial composition (usually greyscale) ->Photoshop to enlarge canvas, outpaint (add the sides) using their excellent generative AI, remove stuff I don't want using lasso/GenAI -> Stable Diffusion using SDXL Turbo (IMG2IMG) to get the color and final composition -> photoshop for manual touchups and final color grading.

Results:
TDe3hWh.jpg

FJxRU3x.jpg

M2cLuNA.jpg

18RkIMs.jpg
4xACFCv.jpg
l6C3b2f.jpg

Still some small issues and I need to get better at manual fixes, but I am pretty happy so far. If yall like these I have more I can share.

For those curious this is what the top image started as.

IRMTyFa.jpg

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
How do you guys get it to make images using stuff that would appear to be copyrighted? I couldn’t even get it to use hulk hogan in a pic

Mistake

This is literally just my ex. Green eyes and red hair. Even head and face shape match. It's just my ex. What did you put in to make her without it blocking you?
You can usually be as descriptive you want, you just can't use copyrighted words. Treat bing like a creative writing essay. I'm more surprised it let RedC RedC get away with the logo and everything.

Last edited:

tkscz

You can usually be as descriptive you want, you just can't use copyrighted words. Treat bing like a creative writing essay. I'm more surprised it let RedC RedC get away with the logo and everything.
Can't use phrases like plus-size, curvy, plump, round, or heavy set

RedC

Now as you'll see below, it failed to frame it on the cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit Issue magazine as I requested, but it achieved the rest

This was the prompt I used:

"On the playful cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue, the Wendy's mascot stands cheerfully in front of a Wendy's fast-food restaurant, sporting a red and white striped one-piece swimsuit that cleverly mirrors her iconic pigtails and blue-and-white-striped dress, complete with a freckle-friendly, sun-kissed look, her red hair styled in her signature braids, holding a Frosty in one hand, as she exudes a fun, approachable charm"

Top Bottom